Gran Turismo 5

sjk2008

So, finally, this game has a set release date. I've been waiting for this game for what seems like a lifetime, and I'm expecting it to be something else.

Anyone else going to be purchasing this?

I'm pleased that there will now be upto 20 racers on the grid rather than the usual 6, and also that the likes of Ferrari & Lamborghini are on there too.

It's been a long time coming!!

Me too, not a fan of any of the N4S or Midnight Club crap. Totally unrealistic.

As for MW2, bored entirely of it, too many uber geeks on that gamer after a few months.

I'll still be getting the new Black Ops though. Looks like i'll be spending about £120 on games in October, MW Black Ops, GT5 and Fifa 11. Poor wallet!

I ain't getting Black Ops. Treyarch can't be trusted. They're putting remote control cars in there, fer gawd's sake!

I still enjoy MW2 to be honest. It's good if you party up with some mates and play objective-based games properly.

I'm sure in the new MOH they are including the original MOH Allied Assault in the discs. Apparently it is going to recieve an upgrade in visuals. As someone who never played the original, i look forward to playing the D-Day landings that made the game quite famous!

I've not seen any news on a new MOH, link please?

Also, I really hope we see another Metal Gear Solid, absolutely love that game!!

It's been plastered all over the news this week, you get to play as the Taliban in the online mode which hasn't gone down well.

There is a new Metal Gear, It's called Metal Gear Rising and stars Raiden.

I'm sure in the new MOH they are including the original MOH Allied Assault in the discs. Apparently it is going to recieve an upgrade in visuals. As someone who never played the original, i look forward to playing the D-Day landings that made the game quite famous!

It was brilliant for it's time, like playing the opening of Saving Private Ryan.

There is a new Metal Gear, It's called Metal Gear Rising and stars Raiden.

Yeah it's a crappy spin-off hack n slash ninja type game which isn't even directed by Hideo Kojima.

There will probably be an MGS5 further down the line though.

I never played the PC MOH games, but Frontline was quality, the Normandy landing on that was amazing. Likewise Rising Sun didn't deserve the stick it got, that was a class game too, the Pearl Harbour opening was as good as the Normandy landing.

Edited by PlayItLivo

I ain't getting Black Ops. Treyarch can't be trusted. They're putting remote control cars in there, fer gawd's sake!

I still enjoy MW2 to be honest. It's good if you party up with some mates and play objective-based games properly.

Are you serious? Infinity Ward ruined MW2 with their ridiculous overpowered perks. Treyarch made the finest FPS game in World at War, and with any luck Black Ops will be just as good, although having seen some of the demo play its not looking like it. MW2 is the anti-christ of FPS.

I will wait for a couple of months after its release to see if Black Ops in any good before forking out again for another COD game........if its gash then at least they are making a re-make of Medal of Honor Frontline.......now that is everything a FPS should be!

Are you serious? Infinity Ward ruined MW2 with their ridiculous overpowered perks. Treyarch made the finest FPS game in World at War, and with any luck Black Ops will be just as good, although having seen some of the demo play its not looking like it. MW2 is the anti-christ of FPS.

I will wait for a couple of months after its release to see if Black Ops in any good before forking out again for another COD game........if its gash then at least they are making a re-make of Medal of Honor Frontline.......now that is everything a FPS should be!

Treyarch are also responsible for one of the worse FPS' of all time in Call Of Duty 3. That game was terrible, coming off the back of COD2 which was amazing.

One of the reasons I dislike COD online it because of the perks and how unbalanced they make the game. A team is winning, and the more they're winning the more powerful perks the get to further beat their opponents with, making it even easier for themselves and near impossible for their opponents. Completely unbalanced.

Edited by PlayItLivo

If any of you lot play Fifa 10, Tiger Woods 11, Madden 11, MW2 and soon to be Gran Turismo 5 & F1 2011, then sign up to www.game-plan.net

Its good for Fifa if you play it a lot. Free to sign up, online leagues and ranking system aswell.

Treyarch are also responsible for one of the worse FPS' of all time in Call Of Duty 3. That game was terrible, coming off the back of COD2 which was amazing.

One of the reasons I dislike COD online it because of the perks and how unbalanced they make the game. A team is winning, and the more they're winning the more powerful perks the get to further beat their opponents with, making it even easier for themselves and near impossible for their opponents. Completely unbalanced.

Theres a stripped out no perks mode on multiplayer now. Exactly what you want. I like the perks. But im a hardcore only guy.....

Treyarch made the finest FPS game in World at War

:laught16:

WaW is absolutely DREADFUL. The thought of it makes me violently ill.

MW2 has its fair share of nonsense, obviously, but if you find a game where people are playing in the correct manner it's untouchable.

Jazzer - it's no killstreaks, not no perks. It would've been ace if they'd have taken both out. And made it so the only attachment you could use was a silencer.

:laught16:

WaW is absolutely DREADFUL. The thought of it makes me violently ill.

MW2 has its fair share of nonsense, obviously, but if you find a game where people are playing in the correct manner it's untouchable.

Jazzer - it's no killstreaks, not no perks. It would've been ace if they'd have taken both out. And made it so the only attachment you could use was a silencer.

I thought you meant killstreaks. How do perks improve as the game goes on? I can understand the frustration of killstreaks cos i very rarely get a streak of more than 6 or 7!!! Im beginning to think the choopers just dont exist!