Soccer AM

Emailed them & got this reply...

Thanks for your application to represent the mighty Oldham Athletic on Soccer AM, if you can send me the following info as soon as possible, it will make our life easy making a decision. All eight of the fans should be available to travel on Friday 8th October 2010 to stay overnight in our hotel close to the studio. All travel and accommodation will be booked and paid for by SKY. It is also preferable that all fans will be attending the fixture with Brentford

Your name, age (no-one under the age of 18), phone number.

The names, ages and phone numbers (if you have them) of the other 7 who would be in your group of 8.

All eight fans should have matching home or away kits

How you are all friends

A bit about your allegiance to the club, i.e. – whether you are members of a supporters club / season ticket holders etc

What you all do for a living

A picture of your group

Two shirts complete with a squad player and number for our wall

A piece of signed memorabilia for our locker

Also, this season we require a few quirky facts about the members of the group, any funnies, embarrassing stories on so on.

Obviously there is a huge amount of interest from fans to appear on the show, if unsuccessful this time round, you will be kept on record for future shows

Did this with the OASIS lads, plus J@cko and Lags, a couple of years ago and it was a top day out. They really look after you.

Have I mentioned recently that I scored two goals on soccer am? Oh yes, it's on my bloody signature :wink:

Top experience, one of the best days ever. Probably better it's now only two hours, I was too hungover to remember the first hour anyway... Slightly gutted we didn't get the intros they get now!

Let's hope it's 8 proper Latics fans again!

Have I mentioned recently that I scored two goals on soccer am? Oh yes, it's on my bloody signature :wink:

Top experience, one of the best days ever. Probably better it's now only two hours, I was too hungover to remember the first hour anyway... Slightly gutted we didn't get the intros they get now!

Let's hope it's 8 proper Latics fans again!

You made him cry like a baby... Cry like a baaaaby!

National telly big man, never forget that.

Did it the week after winning the Ashes in 2006...can't believe it's that long ago. Met KP...top bloke back then, just gutted Rocket never gave us the picture we had with him. Have fun...oh and Helen loved the Ooooh Roger Palmers!

Believe it or not it was 2005 - The day we won 1-0 at Gillingham - balmy day in Kent. Oh and yer never shut up about it on JK Latics for weeks after! :wink:

You made him cry like a baby... Cry like a baaaaby!

National telly big man, never forget that.

Yeah, but I more than made up for it with my footballing skillz didnt I? :wink:

The shooting thing looks easier this year - astroturf and a bigger hole... wonder if the annoying slope is still there!

All great fun... the fan of the week trophy is still sitting proudly on the mantlepiece... slightly obscuring my wedding photos...

The shooting thing looks easier this year - astroturf and a bigger hole... wonder if the annoying slope is still there!

All great fun... the fan of the week trophy is still sitting proudly on the mantlepiece... slightly obscuring my wedding photos...

I maintain that my broken leg combined with that big slope was the reason I didn't score. I did however manage to hit all three sides of the hole only to see it fly out, before Helen rose like a Salmon to head it clear.

This is actually true. He don't get out much :wink: