Rooney

If he goes, which I still doubt he will. It'll be Barcelona I reckon.

I heard the same thing

SPANISH PROSTITUTES ORDER NEW FITTED KITCHENS

18-10-10

PROSTITUTES across Spain are ordering a range of home improvements after their earning estimates for next year were revised upwards.

A state of the art luxury wet room will cost about half a Rooney According to the Instituto Español de Skankeros, its members can expect at least a 25% pay increase after Sir Alex Ferguson decided Wayne Rooney is too dirty to play for Manchester United.

A spokesman said: "In these straightened times this will give our members much needed security. They can make plans, invest in their homes and pay down debt.

"This is how British Aerospace must feel when Saudia Arabia decides it wants some new planes."

The spokesman added: "While we understand that Senor Rooney has promised his wife he will never use prostitutes again, it is also the case that she will be away on business a lot and he is very ugly."

Adriana Herez, a 32 year-old prostitute from Valencia, said: "Real Madrid play here twice a year so that should get me a low mileage Seat Ibiza and an en-suite bathroom.

"It is like I have reached into a mountain stream and found a horribly disfigured golden nugget."

Meanwhile Rooney is expected to take a short break from football in the new year to star in the film version of The Hobbit.

Rooney will play either Thorin the Dwarf or the Lonely Mountain alongside Martin Freeman's portrayal of Bilbo Baggins as a sightly bemused trainee accountant from Surrey.

Producer Peter Jackson said: "The plot immediately struck a chord with Wayne, focussing as it does on a stumpy bloke with big feet from a backwards part of the world who is obsessed with gold.

"The only thing Tolkien missed out was the bit where Bilbo gets caught up to his hairy Hobbit sack in ancient Middle Earth fanny."

:shock:

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Wayne...icle603153.html

Been told by someone at work who is mates with a certain united player that his sale in January is definate , its just a matter of who can afford him

The row with Fergie is just a smokescreen, United have to sell Rooney to balance the books just like they had to sell Ronaldo with the majority of the fee going to the bank to pay off the interest off the Glaziers loan. If you think Liverpool are in a bad way now then wait until United lose Rooney, Scholes, Giggs, Van Der Sar, Neville. How can they replace those players without the cash to spend?

I have a sneaky feeling Fergie might go at the end of this season.

The row with Fergie is just a smokescreen, United have to sell Rooney to balance the books just like they had to sell Ronaldo with the majority of the fee going to the bank to pay off the interest off the Glaziers loan. If you think Liverpool are in a bad way now then wait until United lose Rooney, Scholes, Giggs, Van Der Sar, Neville. How can they replace those players without the cash to spend?

I have a sneaky feeling Fergie might go at the end of this season.

If the problems are as big as some predict - I have the same feeling.

My mate at work is following Fergie's press conference and Rooney won't play tomorrow night because of an ankle injury!!!!!!

Rooney has told him he wants to leave, Fergie didn't want him to but understands his decision, there has been no argument between them :lol:

Doesn't it just make you hate Man Utd fans further:

As for the City fans crowing about this, well good luck to you. I think REAL football fans may be taking a look at their own clubs and star players and wondering just how much that badge kissing really means; just like REAL football fans didn't want to see Liverpool go into administration. You can bet that if Rooney does buy himself out of his contract, he will expect the money that his new suitors save to go straight into his pay packet. £300K per week has been talked about 10 times the average annual salary? Something not right here?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A75767980

:lol:

Edited by PlayItLivo

Just goes to show the crazy inflation, it's only a few years since the likes of Robbie Fowler was playing for just 6 or 7 grans a night. Or did I mishear something?

Nah. It's always been Rooney who plays for Grans.

I feel sorry for United. He's obviously lost his mind having kept the club's legal team in work since he arrived. And now he might be off to Citeh. It's a bad do. A very bad do.

:grin:

...join the dots people.

Rooney wants to stay in the north-west, but a move to City might be too controversial even for a seasoned turncoat mercenary like him, and City have some UEFA regulations to comply with. There's only one logical destination after than - Boundary Park.

If anyone sees him in Tesco talking to Corney, we'll know it's on.

...join the dots people.

Rooney wants to stay in the north-west, but a move to City might be too controversial even for a seasoned turncoat mercenary like him, and City have some UEFA regulations to comply with. There's only one logical destination after than - Boundary Park.

If anyone sees him in Tesco talking to Corney, we'll know it's on.

Still wouldnt be better than Super Tou Kan