who is the guy?

...that sits top left hand side of the main stand just in front of the players not involved in the match? He's a old chap who seems to have a screw loose. He is very vocal but not in a good way! I was sat there for first half on sat and every minute he is saying something negative that is completely unjustified (often getting players confused too). An example was when Rubes made a clearance that got rid of any danger but didnt fall to an Oldham player and he shouted it was "rubbish and not good enough". I had to move at half time because it was that annoying and im sure Kelvin Lomax and co were biting their tongues! Anyone sit near him on a regular basis?!

Edited by MaskedOwl

...that sits top left hand side of the main stand just in front of the players not involved in the match? He's a old chap who seems to have a screw loose. He is very vocal but not in a good way! I was sat there for first half on sat and every minute he is saying something negative that is completely unjustified (often getting players confused too). An example was when Rubes made a clearance that got rid of any danger but didnt fall to an Oldham player and he shouted it was "rubbish and not good enough". I had to move at half time because it was that annoying and im sure Kelvin Lomax and co were biting their tongues! Anyone sit near him on a regular basis?!

like in the subs area????? next to steps....did he have a bald head and blue fleece jacket on

I think i know you who you mean, though i don't know his name. Does he wear a flat cap? Always shouting 'Terrible Oldham, Terrible!'? i use to sit in that section, pretty sure some of the senior players would talk to him at times if they were in his vicinity. Always leaves with about 15 mins left of the game i think too. Asked my dad and he says he's been round years, follows the Roughyeds too i think!

Think he's pretty harmless myself, just laughed along to what he was saying, bit of a running joke between me an my mates now to just start saying terrible to anyhting :grin:

I think i know you who you mean, though i don't know his name. Does he wear a flat cap? Always shouting 'Terrible Oldham, Terrible!'? i use to sit in that section, pretty sure some of the senior players would talk to him at times if they were in his vicinity. Always leaves with about 15 mins left of the game i think too. Asked my dad and he says he's been round years, follows the Roughyeds too i think!

Think he's pretty harmless myself, just laughed along to what he was saying, bit of a running joke between me an my mates now to just start saying terrible to anyhting :grin:

thats the one! me and my mate did think it was funny. still had to move tho, ha

Pete you know we sit around 10 old men like that, they talk more about Youunited than anyone else

They are not in his league...

"Terrible Hazell, Terrible!" (As Rubes calmly clears the ball out of defence and out for a throw deep in the oppositions half despite being under pressure)

"Terrible Hazell, Terrible!" (As Rubes calmly clears the ball out of defence and out for a throw deep in the oppositions half despite being under pressure)

Im not sure but i think during all the slagging off he'll say something along the lines of its not like how >insert a player or manager in an era when we were good< they use to do it! or something similar :lol:

that guy must definately be either mentally ill or an alcoholic - he even rows amongst his other likeminded, 'unstable' friends he attends with!

Edited by shefflatic

Sat in front of him years ago v. Barnsley - I think Talbot was manager. Killen failed to trap a ball hit into his midriff at about 500 mph.

Flat Cap: Who's that?

Flat Cap's mate: Killen.

Flat Cap: Bloody Killen! Pull yer finger oot.

I saw Billy Urmston in the BP car park a couple of home games ago. He started a conversation with me and was full of praise for what Dickov had achieved so far. He said he was there to watch a couple of players, but said he wasn't going to name them.

Billy Urmson?