Anyone for a Jack Daniels

I think it's a terrible example to children. In an age where irresponsible drinking is high in peoples conscience, the club should be doing more to avoid the possible advertising of alcohol. You ought to know better 'visually'. :angry:

:blink:

I was not aware he was doing them in Childrens' sizes.

You must have had several heart attacks every time you walked past a FCUK t-shirt.

Message to the Mods, someone has hacked Frankly's account.

The old version (ie miserable, contrary one) Senor Coconut needs to account for his movements...

I would aim for £9.99

Get a buzz going, like there seems to be with this one, people will pay 12 quid as soon as 10. Then gives the option to cut it to clear leftovers. IMO the club should be looking to bring a few like this out before Christmas, how many people call into the shop in the hope of finding something for someone? Come up with a few different ideas and don't aim to hold a load of stock and you'll be quids in.

Get a buzz going, like there seems to be with this one, people will pay 12 quid as soon as 10. Then gives the option to cut it to clear leftovers. IMO the club should be looking to bring a few like this out before Christmas, how many people call into the shop in the hope of finding something for someone? Come up with a few different ideas and don't aim to hold a load of stock and you'll be quids in.

It is a remarkably positive response.

I have made a couple of changes based on suggestions here.

Below is two options of black or navy.

To help me know how many to get could everyone who would buy one let me know colour choice and size.

Price will be £9.99

tee.jpg

1 3XL, 2 XL, 1 L, 1 S 1 LB = 6 in total....all navy...cheers

I have made a couple of changes based on suggestions here.

Below is two options of black or navy.

To help me know how many to get could everyone who would buy one let me know colour choice and size.

Price will be £9.99

tee.jpg

1 Black Medium

1 Black Large

1 Black XLarge please!

Edit: PS, don't suppose there's a chance of getting any women's cuts??

Edit of the edit: don't worry, I've seen the poll.

Edited by maddog