Rochdale Sold Out

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I might go on Friday. Just to give FCUM some stick.

Last season I went to Macclesfield, Burton and dagenham games at spotland. We were playing darn saarf, I couldn't afford the trip and my mate had a spare ticket for dale.

And the FC United game isn't even all ticket so there could be thousands of them in the home ends on Friday night! :blink:

Will be Manchester United fans rather than FC United fans. Most of them will probably be from Rochdale too.

I really can't see the point in that club.

I might go on Friday. Just to give FCUM some stick.

Last season I went to Macclesfield, Burton and dagenham games at spotland. We were playing darn saarf, I couldn't afford the trip and my mate had a spare ticket for dale.

May be a Titanic moment but FSCUM have signed wolfie!!

And the FC United game isn't even all ticket so there could be thousands of them in the home ends on Friday night! :blink:

You will have plenty of knob heads in there aswell I will imagine! Last time we came to Spotland it was unreserved because there were loads standing at the back because they allowed the pay on the day lot in.

What do you reckon then? Will you beat us in your cup final? :lol:

What do you reckon then? Will you beat us in your cup final? :lol:

Don't know, I'm not the type to really go round predicting wins to be honest. But it is interesting that every time a side has brought a large away following to Spotland they seem to have frozen. Only yourselves have gone away with a win and that was on penalties.

Don't know, I'm not the type to really go round predicting wins to be honest. But it is interesting that every time a side has brought a large away following to Spotland they seem to have frozen. Only yourselves have gone away with a win and that was on penalties.

I thought you lot were the best team that night, not helped by Craig Davies behaving like a tool and getting himself sent off but thought you was unlucky. How comes you sent the amazing Dean Smalley back? :grin:

I'd go so far as to say for our fans its the most looked forward to game too. Maybe thats cos I live in Rochdale 0 have the problem of going out in Bamford if we lose, but Its the first game I looked for when the fixtures came out.

I'd go so far as to say for our fans its the most looked forward to game too. Maybe thats cos I live in Rochdale 0 have the problem of going out in Bamford if we lose, but Its the first game I looked for when the fixtures came out.

Shame its a night match!

Same here, in terms of distance surely it's one of the closest derbies in the country? It's a shame there isn't more of a rivalry to be honest...

It's definitely the one I looked out for, especially as it has been such a long time since our last league meeting. It seems a bit more intense than the Bury derby aswell because there seems to be a lot of Oldham fans in Rochdale so there really are bragging rights up for grabs.

This game is more than just a local derby tbh. Hope we out sing em.

How? Neither side will make the playoffs, neither side will be relegated. I'm excited, very excited, but only because it's a local derby. No need to pretend it's anything more.

How? Neither side will make the playoffs, neither side will be relegated. I'm excited, very excited, but only because it's a local derby. No need to pretend it's anything more.

Its far to early to say that to be honest, january 3rd will be when that statement would be best said.

I mean in terms of like rivalry.

There is hardly any bad blood between the teams, so I don't get that. It's hardly Boca Juniors vs River Plate. It's not even Chesterfield Vs Mansfield in terms of animosity!!! We are taking a good number, they will do at BP. Should be a good night, hopefully it's a better game than the cup game & latics get the 3 points.

There is hardly any bad blood between the teams, so I don't get that. It's hardly Boca Juniors vs River Plate. It's not even Chesterfield Vs Mansfield in terms of animosity!!! We are taking a good number, they will do at BP. Should be a good night, hopefully it's a better game than the cup game & latics get the 3 points.

They do call us Biffos though which is mean and hurts my feelings