Rochdale Sold Out

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whatever FC United bring on Friday :grin:

:grin:

Although all the FC United will be watching it ont he TV surely?

:wink:

Had a quick look in the last 5 seasons, and the highest gate is 5,500 by bradford, so am sure that will be beaten tommorow

Not being sniffy about it, we'd kill for gates of 5,500!

EDIT Just seen your post Pukka

Forgot to look at this season, doh, 6121 v Huddersfield.

Edited by singe

The highest number of away fans in the last 10 years since the stand was built have been Coventry, Hartlepool and Huddersfield who all brought 3,200.

We should be looking at our highest league crowd in 20 years tomorrow night.

My mate who is a dale season ticket holder says that Bradford brought 8,000......

sorry thats what they claim. They are MAAASSSSIVE!!!

Hopefully Dale fans will be out in force too. It would be great for the game to have 7500 there.

The highest number of away fans in the last 10 years since the stand was built have been Coventry, Hartlepool and Huddersfield who all brought 3,200.

We should be looking at our highest league crowd in 20 years tomorrow night.

I'm sure for the cup game a couple of years back we sold 3200 tickets (like this time) and then there was pay on the day and we had 3400 in.

I'm sure for the cup game a couple of years back we sold 3200 tickets (like this time) and then there was pay on the day and we had 3400 in.

3,397 was the away attendance that night, at you are correct they did open up a pay on the day, but that was league cup game this is a league game and i higly doubt the police will let it happen.

3,397 was the away attendance that night, at you are correct they did open up a pay on the day, but that was league cup game this is a league game and i higly doubt the police will let it happen.

depends how many turn up. makes much more sense to let a couple of hundred in the ground, than let them roam the streets.