Coral Promotion

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knew I should have said Haye in 3. Damn.

Anyone with a bit more sense than me got any suggestions as to what I should use my free ten quid bet on ? Bearing in mind it has to be a single (no accas, doubles etc)...

Don't ask me....wasted some of mine on brighton today! :disappointed:

Knew I should have said Haye in 3. Damn.

Anyone with a bit more sense than me got any suggestions as to what I should use my free ten quid bet on ? Bearing in mind it has to be a single (no accas, doubles etc)...

I didn't know it had to be a single bet.

But I do know you don't get your stake back when betting with it.

Still not heard anything. And to top it off I emailed again yesterday and got a postmaster failure thingy saying unknown address!!!! I think it's a big con. Bit naffed off about it to be honest.

Sounds like tickets are being posted on Monday morning. Probably why they asked us for our home addresses.

Still, have to agree with you. The whole promotion has been a bit of a shambles.

After sigining up and emailing I received a (slow) reply. Then I had a second email asking for my info, which I had sent in my first email, in fact the answer to his question was in the thread of emails if he would haved have scolled down to remind himself. I replied to that email, and all has gone quiet.

FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE GAME IS ON TUESDAY LATICS!!!!

I have never come on here moaning before, but this has really annoyed me. I was goona go to this game before the promotion as a paying customer. However after this shambles if I dont get my free ticket then I wont go at all.

Moan mode off, hate moaning.

No, I am moaning about something, how badly it has been handled. The email I received was a joke and this has been handled badly. Not moaning that I haven’t got the ticket in and it’s all a big scam, as the time has not passed yet, the game is still to come, so you misinterpret my complaint.

I do think I will get my ticket. Like I said, I am not a moaner, the club is really looking forward at the mo, on the pitch and off the pitch with the town centre shop and other marketing there has been improvement.