Dale vs FCUM

Hope they win and get Man Utd in 3rd round and win.

I :censored: well don't they're a tin pot club run by children who threw there toys out of the pram when some rich yanks took their "original" club for the business opportunity they were as a result of their own greed. Every win they have in the FA cup considering plc record in it is like a kick to the bollocks for every fan of a club like Oldham. The best result now for me is for them to get chucked out for fielding an illegible player.

I :censored: well don't they're a tin pot club run by children who threw there toys out of the pram when some rich yanks took their "original" club for the business opportunity they were as a result of their own greed. Every win they have in the FA cup considering plc record in it is like a kick to the bollocks for every fan of a club like Oldham. The best result now for me is for them to get chucked out for fielding an illegible player.

Just so. Stopped following their team because they did stuff like move games from normal times for TV money - OK. :censored:

Rochdale Police are a joke.

FC Fans allowed to do what they want all night. Good few hundred of them outside the church just allowed to abuse women and kids passing by without so much as even a word said to them by the watching police. 30 FC united fans jumped from the home end after being found out before the game. Police didnt care as there was empty seats in the away end.

73963_10150312486030187_549610186_15739873_3896716_n.jpg

They ran on the pitch after every goal and no police in sight - too busy in the stand behind the net to bother with the mancs running amok.

End of the game was just shocking. United fans stormed the pitch en masse. Loads of them coming over goading the dale fans who took the bait and ran past the police with considerable ease onto the pitch. Punches thrown. Though doubt any of that was shown on the tv.

Thought they'd of learnt from tuesday. What exactly were they paid for on tuesday and tonight?

Oh and FC United. What a scummy little club. They're all red b*stards despite what they preach. Too busy singing about Cantona and Argentina as well as all the other United chants for 90 minutes. Think I heard two songs actually about FC United songs all night. How that goal stood i'll never know.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Agreed.

Their very existence has opened the door for fans of big clubs to just carry on re-inventing another version of their club, just because they don’t like a direction the original club has gone in. In about 30 years the Football League could have 20 clubs which are 20 factions of Manchester United, which are the product of 20 different conflicts within the original club.

Not good....

Edited by JoeP

I can't see how anyone doesn't agree with this.

Although the finish was hilarious.

NB. The best result is a Bin Laden attack in a ManU v PretendManU game.

Agreed.

Their very existence has opened the door for fans of big clubs to just carry on re-inventing another version of their club, just because they don’t like a direction the original club has gone in. In about 30 years the Football League could have 20 clubs which are 20 factions of Manchester United, which are the product of 20 different conflicts within the original club.

Not good....

Liverpool have done same but not have got anywhere with it.

Rochdale Police are a joke.

FC Fans allowed to do what they want all night. Good few hundred of them outside the church just allowed to abuse women and kids passing by without so much as even a word said to them by the watching police. 30 FC united fans jumped from the home end after being found out before the game. Police didnt care as there was empty seats in the away end.

73963_10150312486030187_549610186_15739873_3896716_n.jpg

They ran on the pitch after every goal and no police in sight - too busy in the stand behind the net to bother with the mancs running amok.

End of the game was just shocking. United fans stormed the pitch en masse. Loads of them coming over goading the dale fans who took the bait and ran past the police with considerable ease onto the pitch. Punches thrown. Though doubt any of that was shown on the tv.

Thought they'd of learnt from tuesday. What exactly were they paid for on tuesday and tonight?

Oh and FC United. What a scummy little club. They're all red b*stards despite what they preach. Too busy singing about Cantona and Argentina as well as all the other United chants for 90 minutes. Think I heard two songs actually about FC United songs all night. How that goal stood i'll never know.

Oh stop being a cock. It's the romance of the cup man.

Liverpool have done same but not have got anywhere with it.

Not yet - I see they lost 2-0 to Chadderton!

But these clubs are straight away going to have more support than any of the other clubs they are put in the same division as, so are likely to have superior resourses to climb the league ladder quicker.

Hope it doesn't happen, though - there seems nothing permanent about these clubs as they are just created, as has been said elsewhere, just by fans throwing their toys out of their prams.

It's different from the likes of Chester, Wimbledon and Halifax as they had no choice but to reform. FCUM and AFC Liverpool, however, were just created on a tantrum.

Edited by JoeP