FAO PLAYERS, STAFF AND OWNERS - Merged

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NO MONEY AT THE CLUB N U PERFORM LIKE THAT, THE ONLY CHANCE TO EARN SOME REVENUE, HEY BUT IT'S OK THE CLUB WILL BE BEGGING US LOYAL FANS TO DIG DEEP AGAIN, U WERE ALL A DISGRACE! A F**KIN DISGRACE

Honeymoon period is well and truly over for Dickov now I would imagine..................hard to defend that debacle!!

On the plus side we mounted a decent attempt at a comeback and were unlucky not to equalise near the end when we hit the post. I mean, the post (a matter of a few inches) was the difference in people's complaints and

"OMG WHAT A COME BACK GREAT ATTITUDE BY THE LADS GREAT SPIRIT. WE WOULD HAVE NEVER DONE THIS UNDER PENNEY. MASTERSTROKE BY DICKOV. WEVE UNEARTHED A GEM HERE

KEEP THE FAITH

DICKOV 4EVER!"

Edited by PlayItLivo

On the plus side we mounted a decent attempt at a comeback and were unlucky not to equalise near the end when we hit the post. I mean, the post (a matter of a few inches) was the difference in people's complaints and

"OMG WHAT A COME BACK GREAT ATTITUDE BY THE LADS GREAT SPIRIT. WE WOULD HAVE NEVER DONE THIS UNDER PENNEY. MASTERSTROKE BY DICKOV. WEVE UNEARTHED A GEM HERE

KEEP THE FAITH

DICKOV 4EVER!"

Bollox! I for one ain't that fickle, wether the ball hit the post or went in, we were still :censored:!

3 sided ground

No Clayton Arms

Money wasted on a ground move that will never happen i think we've got to see failsworth as a new start. its not ideal but the sooner it happens, the better

Cheap appointment in Penney

Crap marketing i disagree, it's definitely improved recently, so you can't blame the for trying

:censored:e match day experience

Administration a certainty hopefully not. i think the club overall is improving from the last couple of seasons

What a sham.

:ranting:

Absolutely piss poor, i wont be arsed going to any away games, not even huddersfield now after that piss poor showing of zero effort.

WHY OH WHY does jones start every game? HE IS s**t, puts in no effort and is only there to collect his wage. I have yet to see him beat a man all season.

Edited by wardlelatic
language

The distinct lack of reality is a worry, Failsworth wont happen as long as Ive got a hole in my ass.

so you'd rather stay at a dying BP until it's turned into houses and we have no ground? i dont want to move to failsworth but if it's the only option and we've got a chance for a new start, i'd take it

so you'd rather stay at a dying BP until it's turned into houses and we have no ground? i dont want to move to failsworth but if it's the only option and we've got a chance for a new start, i'd take it

I agree re Failsworth, sooner it happens the better for me, but the lack of news is worrying.

How is Failsworth going to be funded, we have no cash and the market is still in recovery.

We are hoping to move the club forward but we are have to sell in January to get us through the season.

He wasnt saying he doesnt want it to happen, just that it won't. Just like those "houses" at the back of chaddy will never be more than 4 bricks tall.

He wasnt saying he doesnt want it to happen, just that it won't. Just like those "houses" at the back of chaddy will never be more than 4 bricks tall.

What worries me is that there are some clowns left from the glory era, when the new / re-conditioned stadium should have been built.

If they had no vision to advance then, I have no confidence in them now having an imput in moving forward.

We are a commercial joke.

Its a bad day at the office, let's not get carried away with negativity.

The negativity came from the pitch. If the club doesn't want negativity then dont take the piss by making the 1500 fans that made the effort watch absolute gutless shyte.

I havent once said that I dont want to move grounds, do you think I love sitting in a lifeless 3 sided cespit known as Boundary Park. It gut wrenching when I think of the games and fantastic atmospheres Ive witnessed over the last 30 years.

The current owners have just about kicked the life out of the club and the fans have left in droves. Can you blame them with the putrid so called entertainment served up last year.

Our philosphy of "doing it on the cheap" has worked a treat.