Another great turnout today by our fans................The official crowd on BBC site was 2275, we reportedly took 1500 and outnumbered them 2 to 1.

Was there really only about 750 home fans!!!!!

sounds like their players outnumbered us by 13 to 11.

Another great turnout today by our fans................The official crowd on BBC site was 2275, we reportedly took 1500 and outnumbered them 2 to 1.

I honestly don't think that's far off, there certainly didn't look to be over a 1000 of them anyway. Vocal support though.

I reckon thats correct. 400 behind the goal, 350 in the side stand.

:blush:

Shame 90% of them were hurling abuse for most of the game. Or was that just all the tools round me? I do have a habit of attracting the muppets.

i doubt they are tools or muppets probably just pissed off watching inept perfomances of people that are supposed to be football players ?

No not really. if the crowds continue to drop we will have to cut the cloth accordingly - meaning league 2 players if we are lucky!

Don't be daft. We will never be as small as Accrington stanley crowd wise.

Edited by spadam

:blush:

i doubt they are tools or muppets probably just pissed off watching inept perfomances of people that are supposed to be football players ?

Ordinarily i would agree but you had to be stood where i was. One of them was so inebriated that he could barely stand. He spent most of the game with his back to the pitch and only turned round to berate Brill. His mates werent quite as drunk but it was a similair story. Just seemed like they were determined to put the players down at any opportunity. Really wound me up. By the end i was ready for hurling one of the them over the wall for consistently bouncing into me and slavering all over my shoes.

All their songs were original, the air raid siren was good as well. Put us to shame with our crappy 'Oh when the blues....'

Particularly enjoyed their version of "Anarchy in the UK', although the Slade effort was heard by the Scum Junior fans at Dale on Friday night.

Particularly enjoyed their version of "Anarchy in the UK', although the Slade effort was heard by the Scum Junior fans at Dale on Friday night.

The Anarchy one is also a FCUM chant. So not much originality there. It was strange hearing a rendition of Dale Cavese in England though...