Football Manager 2011

razza699

Sorry if there is a thread on this mods couldnt see one,

has anyone got it ?

If so what do you think of it?

So far im 5 games in , wond 3 drawn 1 and lost in the league cup (boo razza out)

Warren Feeney is fantastic on it scored 3 in 3 for me :lol:

I've played the demo, there's too much depth. When I want to transfer list a player I don't want a drawn out argument, I just want to transfer list them, end of story. Then the agents fees....I can't sign any one because Oldham haven't got a pot to píss in and can't pay agents fees or signing on fees.

I don't have the patience for it.

I've played the demo, there's too much depth. When I want to transfer list a player I don't want a drawn out argument, I just want to transfer list them, end of story. Then the agents fees....I can't sign any one because Oldham haven't got a pot to píss in and can't pay agents fees or signing on fees.

I don't have the patience for it.

Totally agree, one of the reasons I stuck with Champ man for a while was the simplicity of it , but finally starting playing FM201 (badly) last year and got this one , it is abit silly the conversations just to sign a player,

Ive signed a fair few for Oldham all on loan and frees

Totally agree, one of the reasons I stuck with Champ man for a while was the simplicity of it , but finally starting playing FM201 (badly) last year and got this one , it is abit silly the conversations just to sign a player,

Ive signed a fair few for Oldham all on loan and frees

I've just started a game as AFC Wimbledon. I never manage Latics.

Me neither. I haven't played FM properly since 08 - they had a nice balance at that point between depth and fun. Had a blast on 09 and didn't like it, and I didn't even touch 10. I doubt I'll bother with the new one considering comments from others like PIL.

I started a new game on FM07 at the weekend. It's easily the best of the FM series. Got promoted from the Conference South with Welling ^_^

Can anyone recommend a footy manager game which isn't really slow and over the top with stats, lets you wheel and deal in the transfer market and doesn't take all week to play one season. My favourite game was Premier Manager 99 on the Playstation 1, as you could get a season out of the way in an hour... I also had Champ Man 96/97 on the PC which I liked. I got Football Manager 10 last year, and it was just too frustratingly slow.... Gave up half a season in.

Can anyone suggest anything out there?