Rochdale Away Saturday 27th November 3pm

What I'm hoping is that the club will show a bit of common sense and after the 24th deadline for swapping original tickets, they'll put the rest of the unclaimed new ones on open sale.

This way they'd still not exceed the maximum, more people who want to go to the re-arranged fixture will be able to, and those daft enough to have lost their original will be able to sheepishly purchase a replacement.

Would there be any problem with this?

Think this is why they had this deadline.

I'll do whatever Tulsehill is prepared to do but I'll do it better.

Right – time to call your bluff Mr Shiny – just what are you prepared to do???? :wink:

I have 2 tickets for sale at face value.

It’s my Stag Do that weekend – I thought i was safe in booking it in for that weekend; what with it being the 2nd round weekend and; well, the pessimistic fan in me thought it was a safe bet that we wouldn’t be involved!

Makes my feelings about the original game being abandoned even worse – as I’m now going to miss the re-arranged game.

Anyways – for those interested, PM me and we can sort out meeting to handover the tickets – Rifle Range pre-game would suit me best as that’s where I’ll be!!

Let battle commence................!!!!

:grin:

I'll do whatever Tulsehill is prepared to do but I'll do it better.

Oh dear. I hope you haven't done it yet. I don't quite know how to say this so I might as well just say it. The missus has arranged for us to go out that Saturday night, here in London, so I CAN'T GO.

I cannot look at myself in the mirror for more than the usual reasons of age and disfigurement and multiplying chins. Shame is the problem now. Raw shame. What have I become?

Oh dear. I hope you haven't done it yet. I don't quite know how to say this so I might as well just say it. The missus has arranged for us to go out that Saturday night, here in London, so I CAN'T GO.

I cannot look at myself in the mirror for more than the usual reasons of age and disfigurement and multiplying chins. Shame is the problem now. Raw shame. What have I become?

It's ok, the only interested party so far cooled their interest when I explained it would in fact be my 68 year old mother paying the debt as I'm down south.

As for you - you're a shell of a man. Welcome to the club. Does she not realise that RochdalevOldham is more exciting than going out with her in that there London?

It's ok, the only interested party so far cooled their interest when I explained it would in fact be my 68 year old mother paying the debt as I'm down south. As for you - you're a shell of a man. Welcome to the club. Does she not realise that RochdalevOldham is more exciting than going out with her in that there London?

Did I say I'd cooled my interest? What's good enough for Rooney........ :pimp::wink:

I hope you are ashamed of yourself, you candle sniffer! :grin: