Rubes v Stephens

When there player kicked the ball at evina in the first half....Unless i completely misunderstood the situation?

ah ok, as another poster said i think him and mvoto were trying to calm him down he had lost the plot in the melee for some reason, not sure why hazell was booked it looked more like tounkare that got involved

hopefully it was just the occasion that got to them. it looked like oumare who ran and pushed their player but then stephens and rubes come out at each other. i'd put it down to them being fired up for the derby, but i'm sure PD AND GT will have had a go at them both at half time.

Stupid post this is how silly rumours start.

Reuben (correct spelling note) as captain, was trying to calm Dale down, who had lost it. Simple no further comment needed.

Not a stupid post though? Since other Tics players had to separate Reuben and Dale? Looked like Reuben was going to smack Dale one. Is that how you calm someone down? Using force that your own players have to get involved to separate you from a team-mate?

I wasn't there yesterday, but it sounds like them two showed the kind of passion that was so desperately missing last season. If so, good on em!

Reminded me of when Will Haining and Pogi had a set to ,

It was all passion which was good, last year a shrug of the shoulders would have been seen

Reminded me of when Will Haining and Pogi had a set to ,

It was all passion which was good, last year a shrug of the shoulders would have been seen

Not as good as when Gary Kelly smacked Paul Jones down at Bournemouth after a mix-up that led to a goal - mind you him, Shez and a few others had been still on the piss well into the small hours in the hotel bar! Predictably we lost 3-0 in a game that meant very little. Good weekend though....

Edited by oafcprozac

Not as good as when Gary Kelly smacked Paul Jones down at Bournemouth after a mix-up that led to a goal - mind you him, Shez and a few others had been still on the piss well into the small hours in the hotel bar! Predictably we lost 3-0 in a game that meant very little. Good weekend though....

Any chance you can make that signature of yours a bit bigger – i’m struggling to read bits of that program; what with it being so small................ :shock: