It's Oumane Tounkara!

Actually i was but thats hardly the point ^_^

The Hudds fans would take him now and (M voto), they are gutted that they signed Alan Lee for a tune along with a huge salary. How do I know this you may ask, I was having a pint in the Kings Arms with Sean Jarvis and a bunch of Udders fans.

We are lucky that we got him, wel played Dickov,

The Hudds fans would take him now and (M voto), they are gutted that they signed Alan Lee for a tune along with a huge salary. How do I know this you may ask, I was having a pint in the Kings Arms with Sean Jarvis and a bunch of Udders fans.

We are lucky that we got him, wel played Dickov,

So would their players! How do I know - because Lee Croft, Lee Novak and a few more of the unused / injured or suspeded Hudds players came and sat right next to me in the main stand paddock!

T'was really interesting to say the least, with the 5 or 6 of them sat right in the middle of what I'd call the more 'vocal' Latics fans I sit with in the paddock.......enjoyed the banter though!!

Novak wasn't exactly complimentary re: Alan Lee - in fact i'd go as far as saying I dont think he (AL) is a popular member of the Hudds side.

They (Hudds players) were asking me about Evina & Tonkara - where we'd signed them from and how they'd ben playing....seemed to be impressed with them more than any of our other players.

I was a little hard on Tounkare when he first started - didn't realise how 'green' he is in terms of first team football. He looks huge and I assumed he was about 24 and had played a decent amount of 1st team football.

When I realised this was his first chance in a 1st team I was impressed, and he looks like he had bags of potential and after this season will probably go back to a higher level. Hold the ball up well, good close control (though tries to do too much at times and loses it), and gets into positions to score. Not sure of his tally to date, but its not bad for a young lad and I think he will get better and score a decent tally this season.

Would love if we could somehow keep him and Mvoto - but very much doubt it, so plan to enjoy the one season we get from them.

You numpties!

Claire, I must admit I thought we were singing "oo Roger Palmer", its only when I turned aroung, lifted my wooley hat off my lug holes that I realised it was "oooooo...tank.."

Well I learnt something new in the chaddy yesterday. Time to take it to the RRE next home game...lol

So would their players! How do I know - because Lee Croft, Lee Novak and a few more of the unused / injured or suspeded Hudds players came and sat right next to me in the main stand paddock!

T'was really interesting to say the least, with the 5 or 6 of them sat right in the middle of what I'd call the more 'vocal' Latics fans I sit with in the paddock.......enjoyed the banter though!!

Novak wasn't exactly complimentary re: Alan Lee - in fact i'd go as far as saying I dont think he (AL) is a popular member of the Hudds side.

They (Hudds players) were asking me about Evina & Tonkara - where we'd signed them from and how they'd ben playing....seemed to be impressed with them more than any of our other players.

Some Udders fans were hoping that they would get Nigel Aktins for Scunny, they dont seem to rate Lee Clarke