It's Oumane Tounkara!

OFF TOPIC: But i love your avatar. Is that a manchester phoenix logo? I used to go and watch them, not anymore though. I used to be a Manchester Storm fan aswell.

Yeh it is, i started following ice hockey last year (watched the Storm a few times as a kid) and i go to Phoenix games pretty much every week. They had a bad loss tonight but still top of the league. Also the Dallas Stars are my NHL team and the Latics emblem sits on top because it's the most important

Yeh it is, i started following ice hockey last year (watched the Storm a few times as a kid) and i go to Phoenix games pretty much every week. They had a bad loss tonight but still top of the league. Also the Dallas Stars are my NHL team and the Latics emblem sits on top because it's the most important

Hahaha cool dude.

My NHL team are St Louis Blues. got a thumping the other night against Blue jackets though 8-1 :(

Latics comes first :) always

that lad can't finish for toffee, if he could, he'd be incredible. still like him though, key word: effort

The sign of a class striker is getting into the positions to miss in the first place.

Both of the lads on loan from Sunderland have been fantastic for us so far this season.

Hahaha cool dude.

My NHL team are St Louis Blues. got a thumping the other night against Blue jackets though 8-1 :(

Latics comes first :) always

Yeh the Stars have lost the last couple but seeing as we were expected to be constantly losing (we're pretty much bankrupt thanks to Mr. Hicks) we're doing ok. I think the blues have beat us already this season havn't they?

He made a hash of his goal at first.

He did, but he doesn't switch off or give up, so whereas Abbott would have been too busy cursing the world for not being fair to have another go when the ball rebounded out, he was ready for it.

He did, but he doesn't switch off or give up, so whereas Abbott would have been too busy cursing the world for not being fair to have another go when the ball rebounded out, he was ready for it.

Still not scored a goal for Charlton in League One, and Benson has not only taken his place but blown him out of the water...