Rochdale Road End

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get everyone back togeather in the chaddy end to get the atmosphere going like today !

also saves money by keeping the rre end away fans only. daniel i think you deaf ! i couldnt hear huddersfield sing one song louder than us ! we out sung them all.

Udders fans were very quiet today. Even before we scored. Had a very bad feeling about this match before the game and how they'd outsing us. Turned out quite the opposite. ;)

get everyone back togeather in the chaddy end to get the atmosphere going like today !

also saves money by keeping the rre end away fans only. daniel i think you deaf ! i couldnt hear huddersfield sing one song louder than us ! we out sung them all.

Seriosuly didnt outsing them. I'm almost amazed by how little noise we make, even in the RRE. They stopped singing once they went 1-0 down, but when both fans were singing, they easily outsung the chaddy. 2,000 stay aways come back and we'll be able to create a cracking atmosphere every game, extra 1000 tics in RRE and we'd be unbelieveably loud, with the other 1000 in chaddy.

being in the chaddy with that atmosphere reminded me of the good ol days !

people only like the rre because there near away fans ? so fooking what ?!? 9/10 its little 15 year olds thinking there big men who can take on the world until they get outside and mummy and daddy are waiting for them !

chaddy end today was miles better than the rre at anytime this season !

sorry laticslee, im not deaf, the chaddy end today was crap, it may have sounded good in there and i could tell there was something happening but to say we outsung hudds is total crap, hudds fans were crap and they were still miles louder. i heard nothing in the chaddy end

I've said for the last 18 months or so we should put away fans in the chaddy. Yes i know it goes against tradition but us latics fans need to stop living in the past with evreything!

The rre is much be4tter in terms of facilities, accoustics and view and if you look at numbers today hudds brought what is probably going to be the biggest following of the season which was 3600ish. How much does the chaddy hold? 3600? sounds perfect to me and it would save messing st holders about by keep moving them around!

I've said for the last 18 months or so we should put away fans in the chaddy. Yes i know it goes against tradition but us latics fans need to stop living in the past with evreything!

The rre is much be4tter in terms of facilities, accoustics and view and if you look at numbers today hudds brought what is probably going to be the biggest following of the season which was 3600ish. How much does the chaddy hold? 3600? sounds perfect to me and it would save messing st holders about by keep moving them around!

Chaddy holds 3,754

Reckon only Sheff Wed will bring more to us this season than Hudders

yeah just did my research and 3754 and they brought 3665 so to me it makes sense on every level but that's just my opinion.

Does make sense, but depends on what every fan thinks.

If club did a vote, it would need vast majority of fans who regularly sit in chaddy to agree to move them to RRE, (not just 51%, more like 80-90%)

surely time to move on? The chaddy end has had it's day and yes it was fantastic in it's day but it's nakerd now and almost impossible to generate an atmosphere that carries around the entire ground as demonstrated today. Stick the away fans in there (especially the big games) and 3000 fans will sound like 300 fans and we in the rre will make 2000 sound like 4000 and have the better facilities and a bar!