daggers

how many do you think we would take to dagenham and redbridge on sat ? i say 300 - 400

It would be several more if the tube was working . I know of double figures who can't get there by any sensible means. By the way, I'm told there is plenty of unrestricted on-road parking.

The D&R fan at the dry-cleaners reckons the regular tube closure are knocking 10% of their home gate

It would be several more if the tube was working . I know of double figures who can't get there by any sensible means. By the way, I'm told there is plenty of unrestricted on-road parking.

The D&R fan at the dry-cleaners reckons the regular tube closure are knocking 10% of their home gate

TFL tells me it's going to take me two hours to get there from Dalston, which is about 10 miles in a straight line. Shocking.

Euston to Bank. Walk from Bank to Fenchurch Street. Fenchurch Street to Dagenham Dock.

50 minutes, then a half hour walk to the ground (and there are a couple of pubs en route).

Metty, do you knwo the best way from Victoria, they have shut Charing cross on my line for engineering works too.

Double whammy for me.

Metty, do you knwo the best way from Victoria, they have shut Charing cross on my line for engineering works too.

Double whammy for me.

Probably Victoria line to Oxford Circus, Central line to Bank, 10 minute walk to Fenchurch Street.

Are the route replacement buses any good? Euston to Blackhorse, Blackhorse to Barking and Barking to Dagenham East, last leg a route replacement bus. (1 hr 20 mins total).

my routes only 39 mins. and the 2 lines i need are both 'good service' at the weekend. northern line euston-tottenham court road then central line to gant hill. then like i say i got told its 15 minute bus ride to daggers