Legend T-shirt

Pawel Abbott one?!? Has the world gone mad?

There doesn't appear to be one. It's a one off for Palmer, when I saw the title mention legend and I saw the design I assumed he was making a series of shirts with different legends on the back, such as Ritchie, Redfearn, Halle and Abbott.

I might still buy the Palmer one though.

There doesn't appear to be one. It's a one off for Palmer, when I saw the title mention legend and I saw the design I assumed he was making a series of shirts with different legends on the back, such as Ritchie, Redfearn, Halle and Abbott.

There will be a series of them but we will release one legend at a time

Edited by visually

What has Abbott done to be referred to as a legend?

I like.

One question, are they a skinny fit type of shirt? Just so I know what size to get.

What he said.

Will there be ones for the customer who knows the quickest way to the pie shop? And the longest way back so they can sneak two in? And a bar of chocolate and maybe some crisps?

was thinking of a a Warren feeney one myself... :wink:

maybe with a "spot the Purdie" follow up

No on a serious note, I like it., Mods We need a "like it" tab on here please

Seriously; not a bad idea – Visually – this has got legs. What about a Where’s Wally themed T-Shirt with some of the lesser spotted Latics players of the recent past on it?

In a big crowd scene at BP (you’d have to be creative with that one and photo-shop in a few thousand more fans!) we could have:

The lesser spotted Purdie

Who are you again? You play for us; really? Moussa Dabo

Mr 60 mins Rob Lee.......

I think it’s a winner :grin: