good to see white settling in well.

how did jones do in the centre? it is good to see the official site reporting that evina and white were swapped over? good win today, lets carry on the form against exeter.

Jones did not have the best of matches but I would not criticise anyone today, they all worked their socks off. The switch of wings was only for about the last 10 minutes of the first half. White played all the second half on the right.

Looking forward to the next two games now....favourable results and we could be sitting pretty, then if some of our lapsed fans see we're serious contenders they might be tempted back :comeon::comeon:

Living down south, as I mentioned earlier, I would love to be able to get to more matches. I am baffled that a team with so many talented players is not pulling in better gates at home. Maybe people just prefer to have a moan – this thread for example is very short considering we got another important win. I’l bet it would have been twice as long if we had lost.

It's a "dirty" away win at Dagenham. While we may have restrcited their chances, and defended numerous corners, it doesn't sound like we've by any means dominated the game against a relegation candidate.

Perhaps a game that a typical Latics side would have lost though.

Let's not get carried away. A third of the season gone and we are very nicely placed. But as teams start taking Dickov's Oldham seriously, players will have to raise their game more often than not. Chances that we wasted in previous games will have to be taken if draws are to be turned in to wins. And fans really do need to get behind this team in numbers. Not just for the "champagne" games like Huddersield. But for the cold Tuesday nights at BP v Exeter. Or the windy Saturday when the weather is against us, the pub looks appealing and the bank balance is not what it should be.

Make sure you're there on Tuesday night. These players really do deserve your backing.

Living down south, as I mentioned earlier, I would love to be able to get to more matches. I am baffled that a team with so many talented players is not pulling in better gates at home. Maybe people just prefer to have a moan – this thread for example is very short considering we got another important win. I’l bet it would have been twice as long if we had lost.

Both spot on!

Bang on!.............About time we all rallied round, got behind the lads in numbers and see where it takes us.

Whisper it, but i don't think we're that far away.

Great result - cracking away win, well chuffed with it. Made even better when you consider that our midfield dynamo and one of our stand out players of the season wasn't playing; coupled with a 17 year old in at RB in place of another one of our better; in-form players too.

Sounds like another promising loan signing in Aidy White - looking forward to seeing him on Tues night.

Like PlaiItLivo - I'd be absolutely made up with 4 points from the next 2; and I dont care in what combo they come in.....Exeter & 'Dale aren't bad sides at all; but in the current form we find ourselves in; I hope & expect us to remain unbeaten for the next 2.

In Dickov we trust!!