Mmmmm were are all the gloomers at moment?

Well we'd better get as many points towards safety as soon as possible before we sell the entire squad in January then get a 10 point deduction for going into administration.

Will that do? :wink:

i can't really see us losing at the moment, with the form we're in. win against exeter and rochdale and we'll be third. dickov in!

I agree.

We are in great form. it's a very close league. but i think we are DEFINATELY capable of finishing in the playoff and even the automatic places. Then again it's to early to say.

Keep the faith.

It's a "dirty" away win at Dagenham. While we may have restrcited their chances, and defended numerous corners, it doesn't sound like we've by any means dominated the game against a relegation candidate.

Perhaps a game that a typical Latics side would have lost though.

Let's not get carried away. A third of the season gone and we are very nicely placed. But as teams start taking Dickov's Oldham seriously, players will have to raise their game more often than not. Chances that we wasted in previous games will have to be taken if draws are to be turned in to wins. And fans really do need to get behind this team in numbers. Not just for the "champagne" games like Huddersield. But for the cold Tuesday nights at BP v Exeter. Or the windy Saturday when the weather is against us, the pub looks appealing and the bank balance is not what it should be.

Make sure you're there on Tuesday night. These players really do deserve your backing.

i can't really see us losing at the moment, with the form we're in. win against exeter and rochdale and we'll be third. dickov in!

Exeter aren't doing too badly and they got a great away win against Huddersfield today. Rochdale are very resilient at home as well as shown today, they came from behind twice against a good Swindon team. With scoring being our weakness again this season it'll be very difficult to beat Rochdale away.

A win against Exeter and a draw against Dale would make for a very good week.

As a southern supporter, I wish all grounds were as easy to drive to and park at as Dagenham. I realise it was tougher travelling from Oldham, but there was a terrific turn-out and the singing and encouragement was non-stop.

A bit of a scruffy win, and the sort of match which, a year ago, we would have drawn at best, but we never really looked like losing. Dagenham had more play but our defence held up well. Apart from an early chance following a mistake by Stephens which Brill blocked superbly, Daggers never looked like scoring. Outstanding match from Hazell in particular, but the whole team worked hard and were well worth the result.

Obviously we missed Furman in midfield and the makeshift right side was our weakest point. Winchester looked good but clearly has work to do while White, not surprisingly, looked rusty until the goal which he took well – after that, he showed some good flashes of his skills. Another talented signing – Dickov certainly seems to find them.

As a southern supporter, I wish all grounds were as easy to drive to and park at as Dagenham. I realise it was tougher travelling from Oldham, but there was a terrific turn-out and the singing and encouragement was non-stop.

A bit of a scruffy win, and the sort of match which, a year ago, we would have drawn at best, but we never really looked like losing. Dagenham had more play but our defence held up well. Apart from an early chance following a mistake by Stephens which Brill blocked superbly, Daggers never looked like scoring. Outstanding match from Hazell in particular, but the whole team worked hard and were well worth the result.

Obviously we missed Furman in midfield and the makeshift right side was our weakest point. Winchester looked good but clearly has work to do while White, not surprisingly, looked rusty until the goal which he took well – after that, he showed some good flashes of his skills. Another talented signing – Dickov certainly seems to find them.

good to see white settling in well.

how did jones do in the centre? it is good to see the official site reporting that evina and white were swapped over? good win today, lets carry on the form against exeter.

full time great away win and 400 tics went today :imnotworthy::applause1:

good win this one, especially as we had no furman in midfield. thats two 1-0 wins now

keep expecting the opponents to get one back late on, but no.

have we at last got some backbone. quite impressed. up to 7th now with a game in hand

good to see white settling in well.

how did jones do in the centre? it is good to see the official site reporting that evina and white were swapped over? good win today, lets carry on the form against exeter.

Jones wasn't very good, but it wasn't really a game for midfields lots of high balls and wing play. Daggers were no mugs though and they'll get a lot of points at home so a good scrappy win for us