MK DONS

Train fares don't appear to be that cheap.

If you buy tickets from Piccadilly to Stoke on Trent and then Stoke on Trent to MK you might be able to cut the price a litte (and stay on the same train for the journey).

£55.35 for 3 adults and 3 kids Piccadilly to Milton Keynes has been booked and very reasonable. So the admission price just icies the cake nicely.

£55.35 for 3 adults and 3 kids Piccadilly to Milton Keynes has been booked and very reasonable. So the admission price just icies the cake nicely.

The joys of planning ahead.

Think it's £50ish return for an adult at the moment cheapest price.

Can get a bit knocked off that with split ticketing at Stoke - and railcard of course.

Snap seconded. Each to their own but the only way I would enter their ground was if it was free, and I wouldn't buy anything, and I would piss over it in imaginative places like I did the Hockey Stadium on my only visit to their den.

I won't be buying anything but i will be going. As Latics are playing and that is more important to me. Fair enough for not going but that is a bargain.

Snap seconded. Each to their own but the only way I would enter their ground was if it was free, and I wouldn't buy anything, and I would piss over it in imaginative places like I did the Hockey Stadium on my only visit to their den.

Thirded. Been once on a freebie and never again (unless its a massive game in whatever context for Latics). Would love it if they went bust!

Double post!

Edited by Oafc88

what time you going Lee? And where did you book them?

i booked them on the trainline, if you have a railcard will be even cheaper.

i get train from manchester to crewe then crewe to MK central, £25.00 return from crewe to mk.

£8.50 return from mancheter to crewe all in all cheaper than direct from manchester.

i booked them on the trainline, if you have a railcard will be even cheaper.

i get train from manchester to crewe then crewe to MK central, £25.00 return from crewe to mk.

£8.50 return from mancheter to crewe all in all cheaper than direct from manchester.

what time are the trains you're on? Cheapest I can get is £28 which is bollocks!!! :ranting: