MK DONS

YES MK dons are a joke of a football club, yes putting money in their pocket is like shaking the hand of a paedophile, but for fuk sake its latics for a tenner we are talking about get your arses down their, 4 of u in a car £15 a head max, £10 a ticket, support the boys in blue towards 3 vital points at a vital time of season, and kick fuk out of all the seats around u if you want to make your £10 entrance fee worthless to MK Dons..

YES MK dons are a joke of a football club, yes putting money in their pocket is like shaking the hand of a paedophile, but for fuk sake its latics for a tenner we are talking about get your arses down their, 4 of u in a car £15 a head max, £10 a ticket, support the boys in blue towards 3 vital points at a vital time of season, and kick fuk out of all the seats around u if you want to make your £10 entrance fee worthless to MK Dons..

I'll probably end up going but I respect those that dont. I'm just a sell out and it's close to family in Northampton, 2 birds with 1 stone and all that.

So you'd shake the hand of a paedophile for a tenner? Franchise FC have never had a penny out of my pocket and as long as I've a hole in my arse they never will.

Franchise FC have never had a penny out of my pocket and as long as I've a hole in my arse they never will.

I admire you Steve for sticking to your principles. :applause1: I have to confess that I have sinned. :surrender: I have no intention of doing so again, although I accept that if everybody goes once to clock up a new ground, it keeps Franchise FC in business, of which I am ashamed. :sign0007:

So you'd shake the hand of a paedophile for a tenner? Franchise FC have never had a penny out of my pocket and as long as I've a hole in my arse they never will.

I'm with you mate. Although if we had a playoff game I'd be in all kinds of trouble about what to do. But then again it would be on sky.

Its nothing like shaking the hand of a paedophile and there is no need for swearing.

Mixed feelings here. I can't make this one anyway, so I'm pissed off that I can't see the boys batter them, but thankful that my money isn't going into Pete Wankleman's pockets. My money IS going to a good cause though - I'll be logged on here, in the chat, listening to LP.

Snap seconded. Each to their own but the only way I would enter their ground was if it was free, and I wouldn't buy anything, and I would piss over it in imaginative places like I did the Hockey Stadium on my only visit to their den.

Snapped again.

I went to the Hockey ground as that wasn’t ‘their’ ground....I’m dammed if i’m swelling the coffers of that lot. They can do one – even at £10. Horrible club; hate it & all it stands for!