Things I Feel Its Important We Remember

its not even december yet

we play some great stuff at times

we do seem to learn our lessons

weve got a big game to bounce back in at weekend

were unbeaten at home

we might not even have a club to support in sixty days or so

The first half was the single best performance I think I've ever seen from a Latics team (granted I'm only 16, and only been going regularly for 5 years, but there you go!)

10 points out of 12 ain't bad at all - even if we were to draw against Dale, 11 in 15 is promotion form in anyone's book.

Also please remember that the football is supposed to be entertaining and again a very entertaining game of football was served up at BP. It is a shame more were not there to see it. Again I would recommend to any stay aways to get on down. Forget the results, enjoy watching the attacking competitive team of kids get behind them and who knows what might happen!

Yes I was disappointed and stunned with the Exeter come back, but these are the kind of games you will be telling people about in the future, not a boring 1 - 0 win etc.

its not even december yet

we play some great stuff at times

we do seem to learn our lessons

weve got a big game to bounce back in at weekend

were unbeaten at home

we might not even have a club to support in sixty days or so

People also need to remember that this forum is a platform for people to vent their frustrations on last night's performance. Just because they do criticise last night's performance, doesn't necessarily mean that that they've lost sight of the fact that generally all things football have been pretty good so far this season at Boundary Park.

Edited by JoeP

The first half was the single best performance I think I've ever seen from a Latics team (granted I'm only 16, and only been going regularly for 5 years, but there you go!)

10 points out of 12 ain't bad at all - even if we were to draw against Dale, 11 in 15 is promotion form in anyone's book.

I guess you never made it to the 5 nil demolition job of Nottinham forest a few years ago on new years day ;)

I guess you never made it to the 5 nil demolition job of Nottinham forest a few years ago on new years day ;)

That was good but didn't have the same zip in the passing and movement. White's goal on Tuesday was a fantastic run and finish but the passing and movement for the second was astonishing.