Rochdale tickets

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mad mofo's waiting before the ticket office is open !

I know, I shouldn't have bothered waiting outside from 5:30 onwards with my sleeping bag and flask of hot Vimto.

I thought there would be masses of people like when tickets went on sale for the Blackpool play-off match a few years back. My bad.

mad mofo's waiting before the ticket office is open !

One or two of us were invited to wait inside by Sir Alan of Hardy to keep out of the cold. Turning up at 8.40 was clearly the right thing to do.

Never offered us a bacon butty though like they used to. Customer service is slipping.

One or two of us were invited to wait inside by Sir Alan of Hardy to keep out of the cold. Turning up at 8.40 was clearly the right thing to do.

Never offered us a bacon butty though like they used to. Customer service is slipping.

When we arived early to get the Chasetown tickets, AH invited everyone in the queue to come inside and he gave us a cup of tea. We were reluctant to accept the invitation because we thought we'd lose our place in the queue, but he allowed us to buy the tickets from the side window of the ticket office. :applause1:

This all looks like it's leading to a pitch inspection on Saturday when the covers have been removed,......and then another inspection to see if the frosty patches thaw out......then a kick-off only to find parts are unplayable....then......

If the grass has turned yellow under a double set of covers, will they have to use a white ball? :unsure:

So, 200 tickets were returned and these have been put back on sale.

What about tickets that were neither returned or exchanged i.e lost/destroyed ? I wonder how many of those there are.

I was thinking that, bet thats anouher couple of hundred.. Shame we wil have empty seats in the away end on saturday now

So, 200 tickets were returned and these have been put back on sale.

What about tickets that were neither returned or exchanged i.e lost/destroyed ? I wonder how many of those there are.

I think it's a case of 3200 sold in the first place, 3000 re-claimed up until the deadline, and therefore 200 put on open sale.

They are only selling the tickets that were refunded, so any unclaimed tickets due to loss of stubs etc will result in an empty seat i believe

That's my understanding too, you needed the original stub to get an exchange, so anyone who lost or made tickertape with theirs would have to purchase a new one from the 200 returned. It remains to be seen how many empty places there will be. Thank god i kept mine :grin:

They are only selling the tickets that were refunded, so any unclaimed tickets due to loss of stubs etc will result in an empty seat i believe

Yep having read it again you're right :grin: I'm surprised we've not had more on here moaning they've lost their ticket though, so maybe there won't be as many empty seats as we think