Rochdale tickets

Can i ask where you got your figures from?

OS says we'll have a 3,200 sell out.. :unsure:

Dale Tickets

I feel sure someone reported on here the other day that the ticket office had said that 1000 hadn't swapped for new tickets.

As I read the OS, 200 were returned for refunds and have been resold. The limit of 3,200 must include those who have not swapped for new tickets. Therefore only 2,200 will be attending.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel sure someone reported on here the other day that the ticket office had said that 1000 hadn't swapped for new tickets.

As I read the OS, 200 were returned for refunds and have been resold. The limit of 3,200 must include those who have not swapped for new tickets. Therefore only 2,200 will be attending.

It doesn't actually say the figures include those not returned, it says 'Latics will have a 3,200 sellout'' Mentions nothing about tickets not returned..

Suppose we'll all find out the truth on saturday,..

nope according to the lovley lady in latics ticket office she said all 3,200 have gone.

Here's where I read about the missing 1000.

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=32843&hl=1000

Quote above.

All will be revealed come 3:20pm Saturday afternoon (as the drunks slowly make their way into the crowd by which time Latics will be winning 4-0 :wink: )

It doesn't actually say the figures include those not returned, it says 'Latics will have a 3,200 sellout'' Mentions nothing about tickets not returned..

Suppose we'll all find out the truth on saturday,..

The missing 1000 I've referred to above was before Tuesday night's attendance when obviously more people would have swapped.

The 3,200 sellout was the starting point from the first match and could not be exceeded. Only if everyone has either swapped their original ticket or had a refund will that attendance be realised.

The missing 1000 I've referred to above was before Tuesday night's attendance when obviously more people would have swapped.

The 3,200 sellout was the starting point from the first match and could not be exceeded. Only if everyone has either swapped their original ticket or had a refund will that attendance be realised.

So only those tickets which have been returned for refund could be sold on Thursday. So out of 3200 printed for the rearranged match, those tickets that haven't been exchanged or refunded could not be sold, including those whose holders couldn't be bothered or have lost their ticket stub. So the actual attendance will be less than 3200 - how many fewer nobody can say.

When I wake up on Saturday, I will go into my garden and inspect the grass.

If my garden is frozen, I'm going back to bed. If it's not then a quick shower and off to the Regal Moon I go.

I'm going to do better than that.... I'm 15 mins walk from spotland & my sister lives next door but 1 to the chippy behind the away end. I have to see her on sat morning. I'm going to go to spotland and see what the state of play is.

Edited by pukka