Rochdale tickets

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So long as they call it off nice and early (Friday for instance would be great).

Last time was just a bit of a drizzle to get through. This time is likely to be snow and ice which could be a bit more problematic.

When most games were called off last season, they managed to get theirs on, after shifting massive amounts of snow. Double/Triple covers it should be on, aslong as the planks dont water the pitch (unless they have some anti-freeze stuff in?)

Should have pitch inspection at about 12:30pm / 1pm if needed after removal of covers.

not at +1 it wont do.

I'll rephrase it.

If it's been -4 overnight, while covers will keep the frost off the pitch will still be frozen.

If the maximum temperature during the day is +1 then the pitch has no chance of being playable.

We're relying on the temperature forcast being wrong for the game to be played.

That's OK for the local lapsed and waverers who were at Goodison Park, but what about the supporters who travel from all over the country? :blink:

Well it'd definitely be an improvement from when it got called off few weeks ago :unsure:

Call it off before 1 then their will be moans about saying not given time to unfreeze, could of had more time to get it unfreezed etc etc.. just the way it is really,

So have I got it right? There were 3,200 tickets sold originally. 2,000 swapped for new tickets. 200 tickets were returned for refunds and resold. 1,000 failed to swap for a new ticket. Therefore the away support on Saturday will be approx 2,200. :unsure:

nope according to the lovley lady in latics ticket office she said all 3,200 have gone.

So have I got it right? There were 3,200 tickets sold originally. 2,000 swapped for new tickets. 200 tickets were returned for refunds and resold. 1,000 failed to swap for a new ticket. Therefore the away support on Saturday will be approx 2,200. :unsure:

Can i ask where you got your figures from?

OS says we'll have a 3,200 sell out.. :unsure:

Dale Tickets