Neal Trotman

Rumour has it that Trotman is on his way back to BP on loan, could happen today. If this is true, please drop Captain Panic as M'Voto has been very good of late. Hazell has never instilled confidence in the 3+ years he's been here. Fleming on his way too I've heard. Heard this off a few people so should be legs in both stories...

Edited by oafcprozac

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumour has it that Trotman is on his way back to BP on loan, could happen today. If this is true, please drop Captain Panic as M'Voto has been very good of late. Hazell has never instilled confidence in the 3+ years he's been here. Fleming on his way too I've heard. Heard this off a few people so should be legs in both stories...

I usually agree with you on most things but not this,

Dropping a captain is never good for a team and I dont think he has been bad ,

maybe in a 3-5-2 he could play but I certainly wouldn't drop Rubes

It would seem strange that the captain makes way like. As you say Jean has got better and better certainly in the air. That said he is still part of a defence that at times looks vunerable.

Yes, and our most experienced defender appears to encapsulate that vulnerability imo. Still a mistake shipping Greegs out, I think someone like Greegs on the bench the other night would have allowed us to calm it down a bit. I was mystified when Hazell was made Captain, as he is usually the first to fall apart in a crisis.

I usually agree with you on most things but not this,

Dropping a captain is never good for a team and I dont think he has been bad ,

maybe in a 3-5-2 he could play but I certainly wouldn't drop Rubes

He was the wrong choice as Captain in the first place imo, my choice would have been Taylor or one of the centre-mids.

Trotman would be a good acquisition to the squad but i'd like to see some more cover for centre midfield to provide us with more options.

Taylor inst responsible enough to be a captain , but yeh I would have give it Furman

Give him the captaincy and make him responsible. I think Taylor would improve considerably as a result.

I'd love to see Trotman back in a blue shirt, always remember him being pretty reliable.

Taylor inst responsible enough to be a captain , but yeh I would have give it Furman

Do you not think it would be the making of Taylor? I do, give him a real sense of puropose, I think he'd revel in the responsibility. Ok his gob runs away with him at times but it means everything to him putting on that blue shirt.

Give him the captaincy and make him responsible. I think Taylor would improve considerably as a result.

I'd love to see Trotman back in a blue shirt, always remember him being pretty reliable.

he would need a good vice captain then , when Taylor loses it he needs calming down , sometimes passion can become anger and you do something daft

he would need a good vice captain then , when Taylor loses it he needs calming down , sometimes passion can become anger and you do something daft

That's where the captaincy comes in, he quickly learns to be calm or lose the responsibility he has been given.

CONFIRMED Trotman resigns on loan SMS

Im a happy bunny now :grin:

also would like Centre Back cover if M'voto or Rubes got fecked

sorry to repeat myself but Im extremely happy with the attacking side of the squad, I just think if M'voto or Hazzell got a bad injury tomorrow we would be up :censored: creek
Edited by razza699