Neal Trotman

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what I like about Dickov is he sees a problem, and sorts it.

I doubt this has been a quick fix either, I reckong he has been trying to get Trotters for a little while, and I think it will be just what we need.

Apart from a certain striker to start scoring, a goalkeeping to start keeping the ball out of the net.

''He signed for Preston North End on 30 January 2008 for a fee of £500,000 (including "sell on" and "after appearances" clauses) on a three year deal''

So he's out of contract January 2011?

I assume it will be in the summer, very few players contacts expire in january apart from short term deals.

Trotters needs to recapture his form. From the tv games I've seen him in for various sides he wasn't as good. Hopefully he'll feel right back in his comfort zone back at the place where he found his feet. As for Dean Brill he's done ok in the main this season which after last season is nigh on a miracle.

good loans signing by PD. trotman was always a threat in the air and will give better competition to rubes and m'voto than jarrett will. i wouldnt drop either of them though, theyve formed a good partnership and are both good players IMO.

gives us more options and it should be a good signing for L1 to say he should realistically be at championship.

I'd drop Rubes. Only been to a handful of games this season but Rubes has looked poor IMO. Plus it lowers the age of the squad ;)

Can't see any benefit in lowering the average age even further its experience we lack not youthfulness.

Trotman has played nothing more than reserve team football this season, so whilst it's a fantastic signing, I wouldn't be looking to drop anyone for him on Saturday. He should be on the bench and then we can play him next Monday night for the reserves and look to have him fit for the trip to Walsall and the Christmas fixtures.

+1. I am pleased he's back, but no way should he be in the 1st 11 on Sat. He has to prove himself in the reserves 1st. Sounds like he really lost form after his sale, I think he was injured soon after his transfer maybe after that he lost the feeling of invincibility that defenders need and had problems going in were it hurts.

Could MVoto be recalled by Sunderland?

Don't think a season long loanee can be recalled.

Edited by laticsrblue

Can't see any benefit in lowering the average age even further its experience we lack not youthfulness.

+1. I am pleased he's back, but no way should he be in the 1st 11 on Sat. He has to prove himself in the reserves 1st. Sounds like he really lost form after his sale, I think he was injured soon after his transfer maybe after that he lost the feeling of invincibility that defenders need and had problems going in were it hurts.

Don't think a season long loanee can be recalled.

yes you can as long as there is a recall clause in his contract... i have been fooked over so many times on fm 11 with that ! :ranting: