Wallsall away

Lets sell out Wallsall  

109 members have voted

1. 1. are you going?

• Yes
    • No

It's NOT a tenner in for adults and next to nowt for kids. Lets get down there in our droves and show these boys we're there behind them even after back to back hot and cold performances. Lets make them want to do it for us. It's cheap as chips and one and a half hours away by car. Driver and three buddies splits the petrol a fiver each.

Edited by Lags

have they got covers/heaters etc...bloody hope so... :pokeuu:

Just Text Lags about this, it's the MK DONS game on the 18th of December that's a tenner in NOT WALSALL, but still get yer arses there. I'll be at the Mongs game (Finally relenting after boycotting as it's a new ground) Not sure I'll make Walsall as it's the wife's birthday and she may want to do summat...

Just Text Lags about this, it's the MK DONS game on the 18th of December that's a tenner in NOT WALSALL, but still get yer arses there. I'll be at the Mongs game (Finally relenting after boycotting as it's a new ground) Not sure I'll make Walsall as it's the wife's birthday and she may want to do summat...

I hear walsall's got a nice new shopping precint... :unsure:

If you are a member of Boundary Blues or Chaddy's Gang then you can get return coach travel and entry to the match for £15 :-)

Also, a parent, sibling, friend, uncle etc can travel with a Boundary Blues member for £23.

This can be booked in the We Are Latics shop.