When we couldn't buy a goal and everyone (including me) was calling for O'Grady to be recalled from his loan at Rochdale where he was banging them in every week!

Yesterday I realised how lucky we were not to get him back. A ball lumped up to him who has his back to goal who holds it for a while then sends it back the same way it came. Very boring football.

On the plus side how many freekicks would he win by backing in and then falling on the floor pretending to be pushed. Can't see it being long before a ref or liner picks up on it.

When we couldn't buy a goal and everyone (including me) was calling for O'Grady to be recalled from his loan at Rochdale where he was banging them in every week!

Yesterday I realised how lucky we were not to get him back. A ball lumped up to him who has his back to goal who holds it for a while then sends it back the same way it came. Very boring football.

On the plus side how many freekicks would he win by backing in and then falling on the floor pretending to be pushed. Can't see it being long before a ref or liner picks up on it.

Funnily enough I thought he looked better than anything we had upfront on the day but then football is about opinions!

Funnily enough I thought he looked better than anything we had upfront on the day but then football is about opinions!

And the umpteen ciders you had before the game by the sound of it! O'Grady better than Tonks & Taylor yesterday? You serious??

dont think hes better than tounkara or taylor, but i thought he had a good game, caused us problems on the day, i dont rate hime but lets be honest he didnt get a chance here did he? dont understand all the fuss about him or booing him yesterday to be fair.

And the umpteen ciders you had before the game by the sound of it! O'Grady better than Tonks & Taylor yesterday? You serious??

Never had a drop, whats your problem? Sounds like you have had a few today............................ calm down princess! :wink:

I thought Taylor did okay but the chin had a poor game!

Some refs just fall for it from the off and that's it all day long. Backed in and backed in until he had to fall over into the defender (usually Rubes). Not banging um in in this league really is he?

+1

Conned the ref all afternoon by continually backing in.

No thanks, Chris.

He'd have fitted in well to Latics style of play on Saturday (excluding the first half hour or so).

the chin had a poor game

It's against forum rules to say things like that against Tounkara!

The service was awful. His nifty little back heel set up the goal. Another assist for him away from home. If he scores one or creates one every game (which he is doing of late) I'll take that.

Edited by opinions4u