Today is the 7th of December

Postman got delayed in the snow.

I have loads of online purchases over a week old that haven't turned up yet.

Bit worried Mrs o4u will make me go to the Trafford Centre to shop for pressies, or something horrible like that.

not the arndale tonight? shops open til 9 and free parkin their frm 5-10 :wink:

I wonder if Oldham MBC has received a letter from a certain non-ministerial government department today?

Working in Central London, which is completely clear of snow so is only the delay due to building damage, I can pop down pick it up and scan it to everyone ahem, the Council.

I am sure there are other offices with desks with computers, I can make a couple avaialbe to them.

Should, take me about 20 minutes.

EDIT

THERe ar plenty of updates and major reports being published...

http://www.charity-commission.gov.uk/rss/M...nd_updates.aspx

Edited by singe

Free parkin? - I used to love the taste of parkin - usually on bonfire night but we don't see much of it now - certainly not down south - anyone got a recipe? :huh:

Try "Mrs Crumble's Ginger Cake" from Costcutters, it's not parkin but its close, think its missing the treacle.

My grans 87th birthday today, bless her american tan popsocks. And my best mates 39th, another mates 37th, and Pearl Harbours too!

BlueJazzer, I know heaps of people will have asked, and I am old enough to be her dad/brother, but who is the chick in your avatar?

It doesnt matter if she's animated, I had a crush on Daphne from Scooby doo for years !

BlueJazzer, I know heaps of people will have asked, and I am old enough to be her dad/brother, but who is the chick in your avatar?

It doesnt matter if she's animated, I had a crush on Daphne from Scooby doo for years !

She's my wife. I wish.

Sorry to disappoint, just a pic I came across on the Internet.....