Milan Bar & Restaurant

50% off this weekend

As Lags said earlier, Craig at Milan Bar made a loss last night, giving us use of the venue for nowt and also providing free food. Hopefully, plenty of people will take up this offer and last night will have been well worth his while.

This is a fantastic offer and even after this weekend, simply stating that you're a Latics fan when booking will get you a 25% discount off your food bill.

Right folks. I had my meal there tonight and I can say its bloody good stuff. So much so I felt guilty taking the 50% off. So left a decent tip. Give ths guy your backing, he's a tic and a good sort too. Just as an aside, Gerry left around 1.00am Friday morning leathered!!

Right folks. I had my meal there tonight and I can say its bloody good stuff. So much so I felt guilty taking the 50% off. So left a decent tip. Give ths guy your backing, he's a tic and a good sort too. Just as an aside, Gerry left around 1.00am Friday morning leathered!!

Went to the Milan Bar in Lees for a meal tonight.

Lags, you we're absolutely correct – brilliant.

Great food, good service and a really nice atmosphere.

I bumped into AH in the restaurant who was celebrating becoming a grandad for the 1st time, also Alan my thoughts are with you for 21st good luck and I hope everything's OK.

Could only suggest if you're looking for a nice night out that's not too expensive, try it.

Regards

Ian G.

50% off this weekend

As Lags said earlier, Craig at Milan Bar made a loss last night, giving us use of the venue for nowt and also providing free food. Hopefully, plenty of people will take up this offer and last night will have been well worth his while.

This is a fantastic offer and even after this weekend, simply stating that you're a Latics fan when booking will get you a 25% discount off your food bill.

what the :censored: is this all about funding loss making machines ..get in the real world and stop molly codling no hope two bob bars .. this country is :censored: by loss making enterprises ..live by your means if you can,t afford chips...EAT PEAS..i really must visit eastlands this season ..this club is full of meat pies and sausage rolls it.s :censored:

what the fcuk is this all about funding loss making machines ..get in the real world and stop molly codling no hope two bob bars .. this country is fcuked by loss making enterprises ..live by your means if you can,t afford chips...EAT PEAS..i really must visit eastlands this season ..this club is full of meat pies and sausage rolls it.s fcuked

Walshy. No.

what the fcuk is this all about funding loss making machines ..get in the real world and stop molly codling no hope two bob bars .. this country is fcuked by loss making enterprises ..live by your means if you can,t afford chips...EAT PEAS..i really must visit eastlands this season ..this club is full of meat pies and sausage rolls it.s fcuked

Sometimes you're a complete knob. But you know that so why am I even telling you?

This is Walshy right?

Edited by Lags

What the hell are you going on about? Had too many shandies this evening, have we?

The owner of the Milan Bar gave us the venue for nothing on the night of the Meet The Gaffer event and provided free food, thus meaning they made a loss that night. Nobody has said that they are making a loss generally and there is certainly no molly codling (sic) going on. I merely requested that people support a business that has supported us and posted a link to the offer available. And that's how the world goes round.

Walshy stop drinking sunshine or the more do'able suggestion is don't post whilst drinking. I think it's clear who's looking the knob, but of course it's up for discussion.

what gives you the impression that i am under the influence of alcohol.???that is your assumption sonny jim ..don't judge a person by the colour of his skin

what gives you the impression that i am under the influence of alcohol.???that is your assumption sonny jim ..don't judge a person by the colour of his skin

Thread highjacked enough. It was to help a fellow Tic who had helped out his club. Put your head down Walshy and talk to me tomorrow.

what gives you the impression that i am under the influence of alcohol.???

Aren't you?

Edit: you're right lags - hijacked thread.

I had a great night on Thursday. The manager and bar staff couldn't do enough, the pizza was great, and I liked the feel of the place. It's a little out of the way for us, but we've had a chance, through their generosity, to see Milan, and will definitely be back for a night out some time.

Edited by maddog