Weather

As I now live in leafpikey Beckenham I can honestly say that I couldn't give a monkeys!

I believe that there's already a couple of inches of snow in deepest Surrey and it only kicked off about 90mins ago. Keep an eye on those trains...

Pitch inspection at 9.30 Lee am proberly gonna jump on that train if i go are you aware mate you gottas get another one nearer the ground.

I believe Bletchley is where you need to buy the ticket too.

Fare the same as it would be to Milton Keynes (where you need to change).

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/milton_keynes_dons/

The nearest station is Bletchley which is around about two miles away from the stadium. The Club operate a bus service from the station, commencing at 1pm for 3pm kick offs and 5.30pm for 7.45pm kick offs. The cost is �1 each way. Surprisingly taxis are scarce outside the station so best to pre-book one in advance (Skyline 01908 222111 are a local taxi firm). Otherwise you can embark on the 35-40 minute walk to the stadium.
Edited by opinions4u

The question is why leave at 8:00am if it was known that there was enough doubt to arrange a pitch inspection for 9:30am? :unsure:

Because if the game was on they wouldn't want to be rushed in preperation I assume, and as seeing as the home team pays the travel expenses if the game is posponed they really had nothing to lose.

The question is why leave at 8:00am if it was known that there was enough doubt to arrange a pitch inspection for 9:30am? :unsure:

Because they can get the coach company to submit two invoices. One for the actual bill which Latics will pay. And one that Latics can submit to MK Dons for a huge sum that they can reimburse Latics with.

:unsure:

Because if the game was on they wouldn't want to be rushed in preperation I assume, and as seeing as the home team pays the travel expenses if the game is posponed they really had nothing to lose.

I suppose a disappointing three hour round coach trip, with perhaps a Christmas sing song, is good for squad-bonding. :blink:

I suppose a disappointing three hour round coach trip, with perhaps a Christmas sing song, is good for squad-bonding. :blink:

Well after being on many a booze bus over the last few years I could recommend them a few pubs where they can get a decent pint and make the trip worth while :lol:

and turned around at 9:30 :lol:

So the players haven't arranged to have their Christmas party in Milton Keynes then? :wink:

I'm surprised they left it till 9.30 this morning to have a pitch inspection, given the weather reports i would have been stunned if the game had gone ahead.

So the players haven't arranged to have their Christmas party in Milton Keynes then? :wink:

I'm surprised they left it till 9.30 this morning to have a pitch inspection, given the weather reports i would have been stunned if the game had gone ahead.

Seems their concerns was just over a strip of frozen grass in the centre of the pitch.. has their been snow their? :blink: