undersoil heating

maybe the club should of spent the money on this instead of the transfer fee blown on ian olney :wink:

Cost several hundreds of pounds a day to run and can a bad effect on the grass when used too much. Even then the surrounding areas can screw your chances. Sheffield Wednesday have been done by burst pipes and leaks.

It would make no difference, the state of the car park alone would be enough for a postponement.....

but at least if the pitch was playable then the club could get staff n volunteeres to clear carparks n approach roads...the council have a duty to grit the roads so alls good....

We exist.

Without the current ownership, we wouldn't.

It's a million miles from perfect, but it's better than no football club.

if your happy with just existing fine

but 3500 that dont bother comming anymore have voted with there arses off the seats i have followed oldham athletic for forty odd years and in all that time this club has never been as low down as it is now

there is nothing ever being said at the club to fill you with optimism

Get a grip I didn't say that. I simply challenged your point that everything was hunky dory before TTA turned up. The club was dead in the water before TTA turned up.

but 3500 that dont bother comming anymore have voted with there arses off the seats i have followed oldham athletic for forty odd years and in all that time this club has never been as low down as it is now

I would say it was lower when it was in the fourth division. I would say it was lower before Paul Dickov came in and got a side together that plays half decent football. Sorry, but many of those 3,500 should be getting off their arses and getting back to BP because the product on the pitch has been quite impressive this season.

So are you unable to find anything positive about being in the top seven with games in hand?

See your doctor then. They have pills for that sort of thing.

We were in administration. We rented the ground from the council for £250k a year and had to pay for repairs on top. We did have gates of 6500, but only on the back of CM's spending splurge that led to admin. Before he started spending we had gates of under 5k. The 4 seasonss before CM we had finished in the bottom half, including 20th in '99.

Under these "clowns" we have finished 10th, 6th, 8th, 10th before last season's debacle. Our gate last season was 4630, not really much below the 4970 we had before CM, particulary bearing in mind the state of the economy.

We have a new manager, an inspired squad, we are just outside the play offs. What a good time to have a whinge. Thank god you were not around during WWII, you'd have been as much use as a chocolate teapot.

Edited by real