Always was. Always will be.

The match has been ruined by the complete incompetence of him, the referee and dickov.

There, I've said it, and make no apology.

Trots up front with 25 mins left and forwards on the bench? Crazy dickov.

Hazell captain? Unbelievable dickov.

It's 2-1 to dale and Hazell is silent. :censored:.

Edited by Markoasis
swearing

Always was. Always will be.

The match has been ruined by the complete incompetence of him, the referee and dickov.

There, I've said it, and make no apology.

Trots up front with 25 mins left and forwards on the bench? Crazy dickov.

Hazell captain? Unbelievable dickov.

It's 2-1 to dale and Hazell is silent. :censored:.

Hazell is an average 3rd division player in an average 3rd division team

Any manager at Latics these days needs to make a silk purse out of a sows ear.....which to be fair, up until this weekend, Dickov was...and may still yet!!

Hazell is an :censored:E 3rd division player in an average 3rd division team

Any manager at Latics these days needs to make a silk purse out of a sows ear.....which to be fair, up until this weekend, Dickov was...and may still yet!!

Not unless he recognises our weak link.

There are other sows ears to use.

I like dickov, and the style of play, but after letting 4 in against pools, you'd expect a tighter defence, but unfortunately Hazell let them down again.

Also, why are we never first to a penalty rebound? Are we learning nothing?

difference is gregan is good, hazell not so good :wink:

Worst performer had to be Brill, two absolute howlers one in the first half trying to punch the ball which he only just got away with and then the same in the second half which led to the penalty. PD must drop him on that performance, he has to.

2nd was Taylor, ineffective, gave the ball away too many times looked disinterested. I blamed his lack of form last season on his injuries, not this season he is just a very average player, we must offload him and get someone with a bit of passion. (Chris if your reading this PLAY TO THE WHISTLE, you would have been on goal in the second half if you hadn't of held you arms up like an eight year old girl)

3rd Hazell, he did same v Swindon last season so hopefully thats his only howler of the campaign, I must agree with other posts he's not a standard of player you want if you want to be in the top half of this division

My main gripe (apart from the ref) was with PD, he should have changed the system earlier and Trotman up front????? eh! what was all that about?

All that said, Dale scored from two Latics mistakes and O'Grady was class, took both goals superbly well. :disappointed:

Worst performer had to be Brill, two absolute howlers one in the first half trying to punch the ball which he only just got away with and then the same in the second half which led to the penalty. PD must drop him on that performance, he has to.

2nd was Taylor, ineffective, gave the ball away too many times looked disinterested. I blamed his lack of form last season on his injuries, not this season he is just a very average player, we must offload him and get someone with a bit of passion. (Chris if your reading this PLAY TO THE WHISTLE, you would have been on goal in the second half if you hadn't of held you arms up like an eight year old girl)

3rd Hazell, he did same v Swindon last season so hopefully thats his only howler of the campaign, I must agree with other posts he's not a standard of player you want if you want to be in the top half of this division

My main gripe (apart from the ref) was with PD, he should have changed the system earlier and Trotman up front????? eh! what was all that about?

All that said, Dale scored from two Latics mistakes and O'Grady was class, took both goals superbly well. :disappointed:

first of all the part about hazell only howler of the season ? have you watched us this season, he has not been good enough all season.

O'grady did what every other striker would of done. the defending was appuling.

It's all about opinions I know, but CT looking disinterested? Never - he plays with passion and commitment - often too much - and he is a well above average player imho.

It's all about opinions I know, but CT looking disinterested? Never - he plays with passion and commitment - often too much - and he is a well above average player imho.

Yeah, Taylor can on occasions be accused of moaning and whingeing at refs etc and going to ground to easily and being a bit soft, but I've never seen him looking disinterested, he plays with passion and he cares about the club.

I think you’re spot on with that- I think he cares too much at times; and that boils over into petulance & dissent from him. But i seriously don’t think you can level a lack of passion at CT.

Now, as for moaning like a girl when the full-back simply got his body across CT; well, that’s a different matter..................

Sadly, his game plan usually includes misdirected aggression - at the referee.

I think that takes his focus away from what he should be doing - running at (and hopefully past) defenders and delivering quality passes. I didn't see him make one run yesterday that took him past a defender - plenty of opportunities but chose to check and play a square or reverse ball instead.

Just seen the highlight on the news of Hazell's terrible attempt at backpassing. Raged at the TV. That is terrible for a professional.

He took it too far, tried to turn O'Grady like he had done once before that. he got too clever and we lost the game because of it. He should be dropped for it really but with m'voto out, he won't be.

the ref was :censored:e, but hazell cost us three points today. tried to be clever instead of putting it into the car park.

thought he was pretty solid until then, but you can never trust him to kick it to safety and keeps costing us goals.

send him back to chesterfield, sheridan can have him.