No Pilgrims Progress

Latics could receive a boost before saturday as BWP is in talks with reading apparently. Left out of yesterdays squad.

Would have loved to see him here, but i suppose that was always a non starter.

£8.5k a week apparently. Suppose we could afford him if we got rid of the rest of our first team squad and played him on his own.

didn't they offer him on loan once in exchange for us cancelling the sell-on clause on the Richards deal?

Don't remeber that, but am glad the TTA rutned it down if they did.

Especially taking on a playre on loan.

How many players on loan have we had that have done nothing, the current crop restores the faith somewhat, but we have had years of duff loans wit th eodd bright spot such as Gregan and Beckett. And Gregan was touch and go for a season.

Did you spot Blackpool had bid £20k to £30k ....lol

I saw that and have to say that I think that is a poor offer from Blackpool - they know that Plymouth are in financial trouble but offer a derisory amount that is well below his true value. :disappointed:

It will be interesting to see what Reading pay for him given that he is out of contract at the end of the season.

I saw that and have to say that I think that is a poor offer from Blackpool - they know that Plymouth are in financial trouble but offer a derisory amount that is well below his true value. :disappointed:

It will be interesting to see what Reading pay for him given that he is out of contract at the end of the season.

£100,000 has been offered from reading