Please turn up tomorrow SC

Let Simon gather his thoughts and spend time with his family.

He will see these messages on the Board and I am sure will be grateful for the support.

The best support would be a bigger gate tomorrow and I hope that can be achieved.

Who can be blamed for feeling truly shafted whilst at the same time spending masses of money trying to make the club better.

There was never a better time for fans to return in numbers.

Barry

I'm sure a pie a few pints at BP then sitting in the chaddy end "hoping they go mad" like the good old days will sort him out :D

I'm sure a pie a few pints at BP then sitting in the chaddy end "hoping they go mad" like the good old days will sort him out :D

Im gutted , absolutley gutted that Simon wont be there.

We need him at the moment, but I totally get why he wants spend time away.

Cannot fault him at all, once again after countless efforts and thousands and thousands (millions) of pounds spent trying to move the club on, keep it alive and being criticised over the years from those not in a position to do so, it is no surprise that, after YET ANOTHER kick into his town halls, BP is the last place that he wants to be. He must be as low as he ever has been throughout his business life and all of it to save our beloved football club.

Whatever he decides to do from this point on, he has deserved better!