Player Share Web Shop

opinions4u

I've set up a new way to contribute to Player Share.

EDIT IN 2014: Use this link!

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/laticsplayershare

If you're shopping online, go via <a href="http://www.buy.at/xtra" target="_blank">this link</a> and the account I've set up will earn a commission. Each time the total commissions reach £20 the proceeds earned will be automatically sent directly in to the Player Share bank account.

No catches.

You go to <b><a href="http://www.spendandraise.com/xtra" target="_blank">www.buy.at/xtra</a>.</b>

You then click on the retailer link that you want and then Player Share will earn a percentage of your spend.

e.g. head to Play to buy a DVD and Player Share will earn up to 6%. M&S will earn the scheme up to 5% of your spend. Sign up for Virgin Media and the income for the scheme is £60. Loads of other retailers on it.

No catches. No personal details shared with anybody. Just a quick and easy way to go about your normal online business and help to top up the Player Share funds when you decide to make an online purchase.

(NB: I've set this up unilaterally, but if anybody from the Trust wants to ask any questions feel free to PM me. I make no personal gain from this. All proceeds earned will go to Player Share).

Edited by opinions4u

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's an example of some of the offers at www.buy.at/xtra

Thorntons is offering 20% off all products with no minimum spend! so get Valentines Day sorted!

To take advantage of this offer enter MD4M in the promotional code box at the checkout.

To find out more click here.

Big discounts on bundle deals at GAME

These include:

•PSP 3000 bundles from only £139.99

•PSP bundles from only £199.99

•DS Lite bundles from only £109.99

•Wii bundles from only £179.99

•Xbox 360 bundles from only £139.99

To find out more click here.

eBay

Buy It Now and winning bids via the UK or US eBay sites. When bidding, you need to visit your Webshop every time that you enter a new bid. All winning bid sales are added to your Webshop fortnightly.

Contribution: Up to 30% of eBay revenue*

Note: *based on the Seller Listing Fee & not awarded on eBay for Charity shops or products listed at 1p.

Edited by opinions4u

I'll keep everybody informed of the earnings that this generates in my signature.

£15.95 raised so far (that's was actually earned from a previous society that has since been wound up ... as it doesn't exist anymore previous members have agreed they have no claim on the funds and are happy for it to go to Player Share).

At some point yesterday somebody somewhere has used the PlayerShare Online Shop and there is a pending income for the grand sum of £2.37 which will take us over the £18 mark.

It's simple. It's easy and it costs you absolutely nothing. And it's good for your football club.

Simply click through this link when shopping online and if the retailer you want is on the site click on them and shop as normal!

PM me if you've any questions.

Edited by opinions4u

At some point yesterday somebody somewhere has used the PlayerShare Online Shop and there is a pending income for the grand sum of £2.37 which will take us over the £18 mark.

It's simple. It's easy and it costs you absolutely nothing. And it's good for your football club.

Simply click through this link when shopping online and if the retailer you want is on the site click on them and shop as normal!

PM me if you've any questions.

Thank you for doing this.

Barry

Thank you for doing this.

Barry

You're welcome.

It's averaging 70p a day at the moment, so not yet ready to fund the bid for Messi, but I'm hoping this will increase as more people get on board and use it - even if it's a cheap DVD from Play.com or similar - every penny helps.

DO ALL YOUR ONLINE SHOPPING VIA THIS SITE FOLKS! AND GET FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO DO THE SAME.

Please could somebody from the trust double check that I've set up the right bank account details:

Account number: 10176108

Sort Code: 162711

If any of the techie minded mods wish to make my signature look a bit slicker as well, that may not be a bad thing.

Edited by opinions4u

You're welcome.

It's averaging 70p a day at the moment, so not yet ready to fund the bid for Messi, but I'm hoping this will increase as more people get on board and use it - even if it's a cheap DVD from Play.com or similar - every penny helps.

DO ALL YOUR ONLINE SHOPPING VIA THIS SITE FOLKS! AND GET FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO DO THE SAME.

Please could somebody from the trust double check that I've set up the right bank account details:

If any of the techie minded mods wish to make my signature look a bit slicker as well, that may not be a bad thing.

o4u

Not sure it if something to do at work, but when I click ont he link it goes to a blank page.

Normally if it is blocked we get a websense thing.

Is that link working? I will try to use it.

Keep the reminders though,l I'll need them before its habit

Congrats on a very good idea put accross to the fans fantastically well !! Just a quick question, went on the link for Asda ( basically cos the girls always do our online supermarket shopping from there so will get them to use the link) , and it takes you to the Asda homepage which doesnt mention the fund raising so is the percentage to the fund just automatically taken on check out??) Thanks in advance for the reply and well done again !! ( p.s...if Asos was on it the girls contribution would fund Torres wages after he leaves Chelski on a free in the summer !)

o4u

Not sure it if something to do at work, but when I click ont he link it goes to a blank page.

Normally if it is blocked we get a websense thing.

Is that link working? I will try to use it.

Keep the reminders though,l I'll need them before its habit

The link is working for me.

The site address if you prefer to type in to URL is www.buy.at/xtra.

Congrats on a very good idea put accross to the fans fantastically well !! Just a quick question, went on the link for Asda ( basically cos the girls always do our online supermarket shopping from there so will get them to use the link) , and it takes you to the Asda homepage which doesnt mention the fund raising so is the percentage to the fund just automatically taken on check out??) Thanks in advance for the reply and well done again !! ( p.s...if Asos was on it the girls contribution would fund Torres wages after he leaves Chelski on a free in the summer !)

As long as you went to the PlayerShare site first and then linked through to Asda directly from that site, then you've done all you can do. There are one or two oddities on the site like Amazon linking but not paying commission. For Asda it states "There's a lot in store at ASDA including clothes at accessories from George. 4% on Electricals, Toys, Entertainment, Opticians, DIY & Motor, 5% on Furniture, Home, Baby, Sports & Fitness, Pharmacy, Photo, Flowers, Gift Experience. Note: Georege 8%, Travel 0.5%."

Additionally for groceries it says "ASDA grocery: Your purchase will show as £0.00 until ASDA confirm the sale, which can take between 6-8 weeks. Contribution: £5.50 for new customers. Note: Minimum spend £25.". So I suspect as existing grocery customers it won't pay anything to PlayerShare (although I guess if the other partner opens an account and starts doing the shopping via that then £5.50 will be earned).

Sorry about ASOS. The shops do change occasionally and I know that it's been on there before. No direct benefit to PlayerShare but here's a link to HotUKDeals who have some 10% off codes. Perhaps a direct donation of half the saving to PlayerShare is an option :wink: .

Edited by opinions4u

As long as you went to the PlayerShare site first and then linked through to Asda directly from that site, then you've done all you can do. There are one or two oddities on the site like Amazon linking but not paying commission. For Asda it states "There's a lot in store at ASDA including clothes at accessories from George. 4% on Electricals, Toys, Entertainment, Opticians, DIY & Motor, 5% on Furniture, Home, Baby, Sports & Fitness, Pharmacy, Photo, Flowers, Gift Experience. Note: Georege 8%, Travel 0.5%."

Additionally for groceries it says "ASDA grocery: Your purchase will show as £0.00 until ASDA confirm the sale, which can take between 6-8 weeks. Contribution: £5.50 for new customers. Note: Minimum spend £25.". So I suspect as existing grocery customers it won't pay anything to PlayerShare (although I guess if the other partner opens an account and starts doing the shopping via that then £5.50 will be earned).

Sorry about ASOS. The shops do change occasionally and I know that it's been on there before. No direct benefit to PlayerShare but here's a link to HotUKDeals who have some 10% off codes. Perhaps a direct donation of half the saving to PlayerShare is an option :wink: .

kk i,ll get one of them to open a new account :)

I thnik it's blocked at work. I will try and remeber

We have been a bit fed up with Tesco not delviering lots of items, and are looking at Asda, if we do switch I will bear that in mind

You're welcome.

Nice to see ASDA on the list, I will be getting all my weekly shops via this link from now on. That's about £100 per week spend normally.

Could this scheme be of use?

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/?kid=711...CFdERfAodYywXaw

Sounds similar to the one your talking about, really easy to use, by renewing my car ins. recently the insurers contricbuted £40

to Glossop North Ends Supporters Club. (as this was my chosen charity) FREE MONEY!

Who can benefit?

Any group or good cause can benefit from using the service, however large or small. Here's a selection of groups who use it:-

Charities

Associations & Trusts

Schools / PTAs / Pre-Schools / Nurseries

Sports Clubs & Teams Boys & Girls Clubs - Scouts, Guides, ATC etc

Churches & Religious Groups

Community & Youth Groups

Music, Theatre & Arts

Rotary & Roundtable

Sponsored Events - Runs, Walks, Hikes, Cycle Rides etc

Expeditions & Challenges

Might be of interest

============================================

Could this scheme be of use?

Sounds similar to the one your talking about, really easy to use, by renewing my car ins. recently the insurers contricbuted £40

to Glossop North Ends Supporters Club. (as this was my chosen charity) FREE MONEY!

Exactly the same concept (I prefer their site layout too, but will plod on for now!).

The PlayerShare site I've set up does much the same.

Some of the motoring deals on it include:

RAC Membership £20-£40. You pay £28 for a year's cover, PlayerShare get £20 cashback.

LV Car Insurance £50.

Aviva Car Insurance £50.

Edited by opinions4u

How can we check a running total? I noticed there was nothing on the site saying how much my purchase earned.

Or do we just keep a check on your signature?!!

I'll try to keep things up to date.

Although I have no idea who makes the purchases, I can see what sites have been clicked on, how much has been spent and what commission it has earned.

So at the moment there's £3.87 in pending commission (woohoo) which is basically generated from 3 purchases over the last 3 days. The individual commission amounts are £1.50, £0.45p and a massive £1.92!

This £3.87 isn't yet included in my signature - that amount was carried forward for a previous club I was involved in that has since been wound up :wink: .

I'll try to keep things up to date.

Although I have no idea who makes the purchases, I can see what sites have been clicked on, how much has been spent and what commission it has earned.

So at the moment there's £3.87 in pending commission (woohoo) which is basically generated from 3 purchases over the last 3 days. The individual commission amounts are £1.50, £0.45p and a massive £1.92!

This £3.87 isn't yet included in my signature - that amount was carried forward for a previous club I was involved in that has since been wound up :wink: .

oooh good!

I didn't spend much on the High School Musical Trilogy (not for me may I add) but I guess it all adds up :-)