FANS FORUM With the Management Team & Corney

Latics are to hold another of the popular fans' forums, this time at Tara Leisure, Shaw, on Monday, February 28th (7.30pm).

Tickets are now available for fans to come along and speak to PD and his team about the football this season. Dickov and his management will be on hand to answe the football questions, fans may have.

Simon Corney has also today confirmed that he will ALSO now be in attendance to answer any questions he can on what is currently going on with the stadium development and problems surrounding it. Link here .....

Link for Full info on the OS.......

This is the ideal opportunity for fans to come together and ask the questions floating about on here, FB, Twitter and other message board.

Its the fans chance to come together, ask questions and get what answers they can from the club DIRECTLY.

There will be of course fans who live out of the area who will not be able to attend. If this is the case, please ask your questions on here and it will be passed on during the forum.

Latics are to hold another of the popular fans' forums, this time at Tara Leisure, Shaw, on Monday, February 28th (7.30pm).

Tickets are now available for fans to come along and speak to PD and his team about the football this season. Dickov and his management will be on hand to answe the football questions, fans may have.

Simon Corney has also today confirmed that he will ALSO now be in attendance to answer any questions he can on what is currently going on with the stadium development and problems surrounding it. Link here .....

Link for Full info on the OS.......

This is the ideal opportunity for fans to come together and ask the questions floating about on here, FB, Twitter and other message board.

Its the fans chance to come together, ask questions and get what answers they can from the club DIRECTLY.

There will be of course fans who live out of the area who will not be able to attend. If this is the case, please ask your questions on here and it will be passed on during the forum.

Could it not be put out over Latics Player and supporters outside the area could put questions by text?

Since the new owners too over at Palace they have established a range of fans groups to generate feedback on issues such as pricing, merchandise, facilities etc.

Now people can be as cynical as they like, Lord l knows I can, but the initiative from what I hear has been very well received with many of the ideas aired becoming reality. Despite the league position I hear nothing but positive stories and I have known a lot of Palace fans for many years.

There is clearly a need to re-engage with Latics fans - something similar?

I will test livechat through mobile broadband on my laptop. Anyone know how good the O2 signal is in shaw?

If it works ok I will try to make it and do updates through livechat

Cant make any promises at this stage though

O2 phone signal in fine in shaw for me!

O2 phone signal in fine in shaw for me!

Ps, we've got tickets for this - since going to the first meet the manager in July, I honestly wouldn't miss one of these. Really good fun, good value, and hope-giving events. I'd urge anyone who can make it to make sure they do!

I will test livechat through mobile broadband on my laptop. Anyone know how good the O2 signal is in shaw?

If it works ok I will try to make it and do updates through livechat

Cant make any promises at this stage though

02 signal at Tara is good, i normally have full signal when am at there, and am on 02..

Is that aimed at me?!

If so, :censored: off. I don't cook. :wink:

If not..... As you were! :grin:

Not you personally, no! I have no idea if you are any good at holding the aerial

Wifey's in general, yes.

Isn;t it about time you learned to cook? :grin:

Edited by singe

Not you personally, no! I have no idea if you are any good at holding the aerial

Wifey's in general, yes.

Isn;t it about time you learned to cook? :grin:

Naaaaah. I'm 32 this month. Who needs to know how to do any more than warm things up? Why do you think I'm marrying a trained chef?!

Edit: wifeys in general?! :shock::ranting:

Edited by maddog

Naaaaah. I'm 32 this month. Who needs to know how to do any more than warm things up? Why do you think I'm marrying a trained chef?!

Edit: wifeys in general?! :shock::ranting:

Back on topic – can we buy tickets through this site; through PM’s or will we have to go to the club shop / ticket office?

Missed the last one of these through work commitments; fully intend to make this one.

• 2 weeks later...