Dickov On TalkSport Thursday Morning

On now!

Spoke about the Sweaties last night

About the Hudds game, great bunch of lads, hopes to get a result Saturday. Automatic still in our sights, need to consolidate but playing reasonably well. Lots of good players, enthusiastic. Young lads work their socks off and not necessarily punching above their weight because they are good footballers.

Silly :censored: Irnani then backtracks about the Sweaties…

Then onto Manc Derby, surprise, surprise fancies Citeh - some bollox about Tevez...

Hawksbee and Jacobs' show is pretty good listening

I think they're the best show on the station.

Collymore is alright, but become a little annoying.

Galloway used to be on a lot and, even though he's at the opposite end of the political spectrum to me, I find him very eloquent and interesting.

Jason Cundy and Micky Quinn were pretty good. Micky Quinn would regularly tell this story about how Joe Royle would send them on a run from BP to Tandle Hills and back through the farm lanes. He'd dramatise it and make it sound like Tandle Hill was as cold and high as Everest...anyway Quinn says he was flailing behind a long way from the pack when he was coming out of Tangs on the farm lane and saw a farm vehicle coming. He flagged him down and the the driver was going to Oldham so Quinny got a lift back and was dropped off at the top of Sheepfoot Lane. He says he still came in about fourth.