A little friendly advice!

:censored: calm down everyone :shock:

Let's hear what Simon Corney's got to say next week and take it from there!

Far too much conjecture, speculation and bull:censored: being posted on here. Those that claim to be in the know, should just keep their powder dry and let the people who are actually working on securing whatever future we have, get on with it.

There's jack :censored: either you, me or our bloody trust can do on this one at the moment, it's way out of our league. The only way we can help is to back off and let the powers that be give it their best shot.

There's still a possibility that the council may be able to assist with some sort of short term safety net, failing that then the only other viable option at the minute would seem to be the Regional Athletics Stadium. There ain't a Football ground that's a viable option for one reason or another, so unless some friggin delerious billionaire rolls up, I'm afraid the best thing we can do at the moment is shut the :censored: up and leave it to those that are empowered to act, act!!!!

Btw, is there a game on tomorrow :unsure:

Far too much conjecture, speculation and bull:censored: being posted on here. Those that claim to be in the know, should just keep their powder dry and let the people who are actually working on securing whatever future we have, get on with it.

There's jack :censored: either you, me or our bloody trust can do on this one at the moment, it's way out of our league. The only way we can help is to back off and let the powers that be give it their best shot.

There's still a possibility that the council may be able to assist with some sort of short term safety net, failing that then the only other viable option at the minute would seem to be the Regional Athletics Stadium. There ain't a Football ground that's a viable option for one reason or another, so unless some friggin delerious billionaire rolls up, I'm afraid the best thing we can do at the moment is shut the :censored: up and leave it to those that are empowered to act, act!!!!

At last someone talking sense!!

Ahh, hello there refreshing voice of reason. Get ready, the restless natives will be along shortly.

To be fair ain't ya a tad pissed off we are here again? If the statement out of the club was to raise emotions it's job done. If it's to state what's really going to occur next season this club as never been nearer the coffin. Or do you differ in view?

Hasn't he said enough already?

I do hope he is not looking in going wtf what happened there.

:wink:

I am not sure his statement was issued to calm everyone down and reassure them.

well while yer all burying yer heads in the sand i'll vent my spleen thanks very much for the advice though.

You do that mate, everyone's waiting with baited breath as to what yer master plan is!!

Me, I'm just waiting in anticipation for tomorrow's game and then Tuesday's and then Saturday's and so on!!

Nothing in life is certain but a little bit of good advice is that if you can't affect something, don't let it affect you until you actually know the effects of whatever it is that you were affected by!!

You do that mate, everyone's waiting with baited breath as to what yer master plan is!!

Me, I'm just waiting in anticipation for tomorrow's game and then Tuesday's and then Saturday's and so on!!

Nothing in life is certain but a little bit of good advice is that if you can't affect something, don't let it affect you until you actually know the effects of whatever it is that you were affected by!!

I love the idea of one of the biggest wind up merchants on OWTB telling people to calm done. Oh the irony!

Sorry mate im not having a pop at you im just livid with the whole sorry fkin mess.

i'll be there tomorrow supporting the club i love,the same club which has been abused and mismanaged for many years.

Where did all the money go?im talking about the money from the prem years,the cup runs,tv rights,earl barrett,dennis irwin etc etc?

Im not suggesting we could have been manu but we SHOULD NOT be in the positiion we are after the millions that would have been in the bank say,1994.

To be fair, people can say what they like, and deal with it how they like. I am fairly certain, if I'm not mistaken, that by now the majority of people are well aware of the possibilities and permeations. Powerless or not, it does no harm discussing them, and there's certainly no harm in trying. It shows how resourceful we can be.

Fair point, however until we know what we're dealing with our collective resource ain't worth jack!

Get :censored:!

Don't you worry yourself, concern yourself with Keiran's contract….

Quality retort Prozac!!

I'd have exppected nothing less from your good self!!

Now I would definitely vote you into power if you're thinking of replacing our trust director!!

:grin:

To be fair it was (mostly) tongue in cheek…nowt wrong with preparing for a worst case scenario. Burying heads in the sand like many have been doing has led us down this path….

Don't you worry yourself, concern yourself with Keiran's contract….

Here we go again, real good effort my old fiend!!

Kieran's contract's got jack :censored: to do with me, I'm sure he'll have earned whatever contract he gets for next season from whoever it is who offers him one. You see unlike you and me, the lad's a talented footballer and I don't think his immediate future's under any real threat.

I do love it when you get angry for no reason :wink:

Here we go again, real good effort my old fiend!!

Kieran's contract's got jack :censored: to do with me, I'm sure he'll have earned whatever contract he gets for next season from whoever it is who offers him one. You see unlike you and me, the lad's a talented footballer and I don't think his immediate future's under any real threat.

I do love it when you get angry for no reason :wink:

You seem to know me old chap, I have a good idea who you are too, but please don't assume I'm getting angry when i'm sat here quite relaxed with a bloomin' great big brandy!

To be fair it was (mostly) tongue in cheek…nowt wrong with preparing for a worst case scenario. Burying heads in the sand like many have been doing has led us down this path….

I'll bet it was :wink:

Save your energies until you know where and when they're needed and can be effective, there's no point in running around like headless chickens and losing the plot until we have something concrete to plan a strategy for!!

I'll bet it was :wink:

Save your energies until you know where and when they're needed and can be effective, there's no point in running around like headless chickens and losing the plot until we have something concrete to plan a strategy for!!

You do what you see fit and i'll do what I see fit...

You seem to know me old chap, I have a good idea who you are too, but please don't assume I'm getting angry when i'm sat here quite relaxed with a bloomin' great big brandy!

That was 'fiend' not friend i wrote, no spelling error :wink:

I don't know you and quite frankly if you do know me, the advantage and pleasure are all yours :wink:

That was 'fiend' not friend i wrote, no spelling error :wink:

I don't know you and quite frankly if you do know me, the advantage and pleasure are all yours :wink:

Sorry sonny no bites here, perhaps you need to go a bit further down stream….

Edited by oafcprozac

I'd argue against that if I'm going to be honest with you, I wonder how many we've managed to put on the gate this coming Tuesday. I wonder how much more we've raised for PlayerShare through schemes that have come to light and being advertised by our community, I wonder how many Councillors and Ministers have had to take notice to the letters and emails and petitions.

Individually, it don't amount to a hill of beans, but together we can be as good and as effective as we want to be.

I can't argue with any of that, however a stay of execution doesn't mean you stay alive indefinitely!

I'm as passionate as the next man, I won't however jump into a fight until I've weighed up my options and know who or what I'm fighting against and what I'm fighting for.

I can't argue with any of that, however a stay of execution doesn't mean you stay alive indefinitely!

I'm as passionate as the next man, I won't however jump into a fight until I've weighed up my options and know who or what I'm fighting against and what I'm fighting for.

Personally, at the moment my pencil is not sharpened, I am jsut working on raising awareness. A lot of people will not know what is going on.

If there is one more person ready to join the crusade when we know what it is, that will have been worth the current effort.

well said

Fooking boom ! Best post yet