After match trouble

Ah, suppose our "Yorkshire Ran Away" was in response to that, then.

Think my favourite moment (in response to their "You've never won f**k all!") was the "Have you seen the Premier League?!" from our fans - in these fairly depressing times, it was pretty nice to be reminded!

I yelled exactly the same thing the moment I heard them singing it, Huddersfield fans who think they're too big to care about us are deluded

yes he was probably the most annoying :censored: on the train, I was suprised none of the women took offence sooner, but I think they were three sheets to the wind as theyd been drinking at every stop!, I was with my 12 year old son, and he was a bit scared by it all, he was glad to get off at Ashton.

Were you the bloke who was shouting at top of your voice 'that's my f**king son'? Didn't see any other kids on so I presume so. Dunno what happened there mate but calling some for shouting get it shagged to a woman who was laughing at it alland actually instigated it (classy Yorkshire lady) then swearing yourself is a but off ain't it?

Them lads were just having a laugh and I'm glad that bloke stepped in to stop em getting thrown off miles from home because they didn't look like they'd have the funds to have got home!

I bet that coppers fella was chuffed she 'had' to get involved with 8 drunkeds on valentines weekend out!

There was about 10 yorkies waiting a nice-and-safely-does-it 100 yards away from the entrance to the station when we all got back and they were doing lots of arm waving without actually making an attempt to move in our direction. Then they ran off somewhere behind the station before we got a chance to teach them how to talk properly.

Why the coppers spend their time penning in 16 year olds in the ground and dont concentrate on the other thousands of half cut, pumped up rival fans leaving simultaneously into town centre, i'll never know.

Were you the bloke who was shouting at top of your voice 'that's my f**king son'? Didn't see any other kids on so I presume so. Dunno what happened there mate but calling some for shouting get it shagged to a woman who was laughing at it alland actually instigated it (classy Yorkshire lady) then swearing yourself is a but off ain't it?

Them lads were just having a laugh and I'm glad that bloke stepped in to stop em getting thrown off miles from home because they didn't look like they'd have the funds to have got home!

I bet that coppers fella was chuffed she 'had' to get involved with 8 drunkeds on valentines weekend out!

No that wasnt me, his lad was about five, my lads twelve.