After match trouble

Anyone hear about the Town fan knocking a latics fan over in their car then tried to drive off before a few Latics fans jumped in the road and pulled the guy out?!

Bet it was the who thought it was OK inch closer and closer into the stream of people who were crossing the road as he was was trying to pull out at a T-junction.

Anyone hear about the Town fan knocking a latics fan over in their car then tried to drive off before a few Latics fans jumped in the road and pulled the guy out?!

There were around six of us walking up to the train station after the match and about 20 Hudds 'boys' on the other side, just about 400 yds before we got to the station they starting chanting something like, 'where are ya Failswoth' :shock:

One of them, around 40 years old, strolled over to us and starting singing anti Oldham chants etc and knowing we were must be from Oldham starting baiting us!!

I'd had enough so in true Bruce Lee mode, duly laid out all 20 or so of them single handedly :wink:

Nah, we just casually ignored the knob and made our way to The Head Of Steam, opened the door, thought :censored: that when we realised it was full of meat heads and got the 5.30 train home :grin:

Not sure I'll ever be the same again :unsure:

There were around six of us walking up to the train station after the match and about 20 Hudds 'boys' on the other side, just about 400 yds before we got to the station they starting chanting something like, 'where are ya Failswoth' :shock:

One of them, around 40 years old, strolled over to us and starting singing anti Oldham chants etc and knowing we were must be from Oldham starting baiting us!!

I'd had enough so in true Bruce Lee mode, duly laid out all 20 or so of them single handedly :wink:

Nah, we just casually ignored the knob and made our way to The Head Of Steam, opened the door, thought :censored: that when we realised it was full of meat heads and got the 5.30 train home :grin:

that 5.30 train journey didnt go without incident either, off duty coppers trying to throw a lad off for chanting "get your tickets out for the lads" when the clippy came round, no sense of humour some people, lots of pissed up folk on the train who were doing the "real ale trail" only added to the hi jinks

that 5.30 train journey didnt go without incident either, off duty coppers trying to throw a lad off for chanting "get your tickets out for the lads" when the clippy came round, no sense of humour some people, lots of pissed up folk on the train who were doing the "real ale trail" only added to the hi jinks

Yeah and that annoying :censored: who kept shouting, 'Get it shagged'!!!!

I noticed on the way out of the ground a few of their bell-ends were trying to get a rise out of some of our fans but it's nothing new, last season I went to Sheff Utd vs Forest at Bramhall Lane and that was quite an intimidating experience walking out of their ground, I couldn't beleive SYP let both sets of fans out at the same time, Forest took 3000 fans that night and I was sat in the section above the away fans and there was a massive barrier stopping people dropping things on the away fans. It made me glad that I support a much more friendly club

Yeah and that annoying :censored: who kept shouting, 'Get it shagged'!!!!

yes he was probably the most annoying :censored: on the train, I was suprised none of the women took offence sooner, but I think they were three sheets to the wind as theyd been drinking at every stop!, I was with my 12 year old son, and he was a bit scared by it all, he was glad to get off at Ashton.

I did see a 6 fingered neanderthal shove a latics fan in the face at the first set of traffic lights coming out of the ground, right in front of 2 of south yorkshire's finest sat on their horses. As I had the missus with me I didn't get involved.

I did see a 6 fingered neanderthal shove a latics fan in the face at the first set of traffic lights coming out of the ground, right in front of 2 of south yorkshire's finest sat on their horses. As I had the missus with me I didn't get involved.

lucky bloke!

South Yorkshires finest were at Bramhall Lane in overinflated numbers because Millwall were in town

Saw one brave/foolish Latics fan stand up to about 20 Huddersfield fans, took their shoves and pushes and kept callin em w*nkers. Police didnt interfere and i have no idea what happened to the lad.

Yeah saw him on the way out looked like he was all mouth really as were his huddersfield counterparts,

"Yorkshire IRA" it sounded like from where I was standing!

Thought the political knowledge of a section of our fans really had sunk to a new low.....!

I thought it was the Huddersfield lot singing "Yorkshire YRA". One of my Leeds supporting mates used to sing that when he'd had too many. He was a pain in the arse.

I thought it was the Huddersfield lot singing "Yorkshire YRA". One of my Leeds supporting mates used to sing that when he'd had too many. He was a pain in the arse.

Yorkshire Republican Army. I heard that one more than a few times from my W Yorks friends when I was studying in York.

Ah, suppose our "Yorkshire Ran Away" was in response to that, then.

Think my favourite moment (in response to their "You've never won f**k all!") was the "Have you seen the Premier League?!" from our fans - in these fairly depressing times, it was pretty nice to be reminded!