Trotters

Evina

Morais

Furman

Abalimba

White

Tonk

Feeney

I'd bring in Todd if Rubes is indeed banned- we brought him to play eventually, when needed. Abalimba should have possibly played yesterday imo, but good decision by Dickov not to throw a kid into the cauldron of a local derby. Jones looked iffy for a few minutes after coming on and tbh he's looked poor in centre-mid, so Abalimba would get the shout or there's the chance young Winchester could play RB with Lee pushing inside into centre-mid. As for Tonk's partner I thought we held the ball far better when Feeney came on and he'd get the nod over the unfit Reid, who despite being unfit did get himself into goalscoring positions but I think he's a good option from the bench.

Edited by oafcprozac

Stephens if he's still ill?

Taylor crocked?

Hazell banned?

If so:-

Amos

Lee

Todd

Trotters

Evina

Morais

Stephens

Abalimba

White

Tonk

Feeney

I'd bring in Todd if Rubes is indeed banned- we brought him to play eventually, when needed. Abalimba should have possibly played yesterday imo, but good decision by Dickov not to throw a kid into the cauldron of a local derby. Jones looked iffy for a few minutes after coming on and tbh he's looked poor in centre-mid, so Abalimba would get the shout or there's the chance young Winchester could play RB with Lee pushing inside into centre-mid. As for Tonk's partner I thought we held the ball far better when Feeney came on and he's get the nod over the unfit Reid, who despite being unfit did get himself into goalscoring positions but I think he's a good option from the bench.

In a nutshell, we've plenty of options. Hope Stephens is back to be honest, Taylor did OK but I prefer him on the wing or roaming about in the confidence he's in. Looked a sore injury he got though.

In a nutshell, we've plenty of options. Hope Stephens is back to be honest, Taylor did OK but I prefer him on the wing or roaming about in the confidence he's in. Looked a sore injury he got though.

Awful high two-footed challenge after the referee had blown for a foul to Hudds, Ref was a plank. Taylor definitely nobbled…Are we getting a reputation as divers? That's the third game since the turn of the year (Dale, Daggers and Hudds) that several high and studs up challenges have gone unpunished time and time again in games. Including stamps on Morais and Tonk. Or are the ref's simply clueless????

Edited by oafcprozac

Stephens if he's still ill?

Taylor crocked?

Hazell banned?

If so:-

Amos

Lee

Todd

Trotters

Evina

Morais

Furman

Abalimba

White

Tonk

Feeney

I'd bring in Todd if Rubes is indeed banned- we brought him to play eventually, when needed. Abalimba should have possibly played yesterday imo, but good decision by Dickov not to throw a kid into the cauldron of a local derby. Jones looked iffy for a few minutes after coming on and tbh he's looked poor in centre-mid, so Abalimba would get the shout or there's the chance young Winchester could play RB with Lee pushing inside into centre-mid. As for Tonk's partner I thought we held the ball far better when Feeney came on and he'd get the nod over the unfit Reid, who despite being unfit did get himself into goalscoring positions but I think he's a good option from the bench.

Don't think theirs the chance of Winchester at RB and Lee in CM, Winchester got injured the reserve game against United today..

If the three you mention are out, then i'd go for

Amos

Lee

Todd

Trotters

Evina

White

Furman

Medi/Jones

Alice

Tonk/Reid/Feeney

Morais/Brooke

I think Tonk will need a rest soon, and better to give him a rest now and then'll he more fresh for the run in, Reid will get better fitness and sharpness wise by game time. From what i've seen this season, while Feeney has performed better, i'd rather see Brooke given a chance, he looked good in pre-season until his injury and looked like he would be one of our main strikers.. GT has said players like Millar & Brooke will get rewarded for their efforts in training (he specifically singled these two out in one of his team-talks on fridays in the chron)

Not seen Medi play, so not in a place to say much about him, but Jones is a steady eddy, and his driving runs he does will give us an extra dimension from CM..

Anyone have any idea when DJ Bembo Leta will be back?!?!

I think Taylor will be ok, we all know what a drama queen he is :blush:

Don't think Rubes is banned yet is he :unsure:

Stephens has got mumps, he did catch it off Brooke so ain't sure what the crack is there, apparently Stephens face was a bit like that of a certain Elephant Man.

Could be a few more knocks about, I know Lee was passed fit late yesterday morning after carrying a hamstring strain.

I think Taylor will be ok, we all know what a drama queen he is :blush:

Don't think Rubes is banned yet is he :unsure:

Stephens has got mumps, he did catch it off Brooke so ain't sure what the crack is there, apparently Stephens face was a bit like that of a certain Elephant Man.

Could be a few more knocks about, I know Lee was passed fit late yesterday morning after carrying a hamstring strain.

Brooke played today for the reserves so seems like he's alright now..

He got sent home earlier in the week with mumps!!! Must have some wicked immune system :shock:

Will have to check with my Dad about this but I doubt Brooke will have recovered in a less than a week if he had mumps- there is an 80% chance an adult male gets orchitis (swollen testicles) doubt a professional footballer could play with those.

However, there are other causes of parotid swelling, including some common viruses. If it is mumps then Brooke will still be contagious- oops.

Will have to check with my Dad about this but I doubt Brooke will have recovered in a less than a week if he had mumps- there is an 80% chance an adult male gets orchitis (swollen testicles) doubt a professional footballer could play with those.

However, there are other causes of parotid swelling, including some common viruses. If it is mumps then Brooke will still be contagious- oops.

Too, too many jokes can be made here, it practically writes itself!

I'll settle for, don't professional footballers have permanently swollen testicles, that's what half the trouble with them have been over the last few years....

Yes, I'll go for that rather than casting aspersions on anyone....

As we have said good doc he played yesterday morning for the ressies at Carrington, so swollen bollocks or not he turned out….(Maybe he wore a cricket box? :wink:

Edited by oafcprozac

Brooke may have had Mumps and still been able to play at Carrington- if he got a mild form of the disease. However, if he was one of the 80% of adult males to get orchitis then he wouldn't have played.

If Stephens has mumps then there is no chance of him playing tomorrow, (so if he plays then the rumour is likely to be nonsense- however, like I said other viruses can cause swelling of the parotid gland, the thing which gives you swollen cheeks, so maybe he had one of them). A slim chance for Saturday, but my Dad who knows an awful lot about mumps reckons he won't be available until the game after Rovers- MK Dons. If Stephens gets a more serious form of the disease then it could be that he isn't going to be available until we play Bournemouth or beyond.

Brooke may have had Mumps and still been able to play at Carrington- if he got a mild form of the disease. However, if he was one of the 80% of adult males to get orchitis then he wouldn't have played.

If Stephens has mumps then there is no chance of him playing tomorrow, (so if he plays then the rumour is likely to be nonsense- however, like I said other viruses can cause swelling of the parotid gland, the thing which gives you swollen cheeks, so maybe he had one of them). A slim chance for Saturday, but my Dad who knows an awful lot about mumps reckons he won't be available until the game after Rovers- MK Dons. If Stephens gets a more serious form of the disease then it could be that he isn't going to be available until we play Bournemouth or beyond.

Give him a couple of aspirin and tell him to run it off. Nancy boy.