Taggart

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Carlisle player had hold of Feeney on the ground and wouldn't let him go. Was trying to get him wound up and slow the play down.

Worked a treat!

Not sure what happened in the melee? Did Taggart get stuck in?!

He banged Michalik, hit another guy and shouted "Who feckin' wants it…." PIled right in, good on him but Corney must have his head in his hands toneet. That will cost Taggart and the club a few bob. A 20 man free-for all with coaches and subs diving in is gonna be costly… highlight of the night and the best since Beckford v Short!

It happened right infront of me. It looked like nothing then all of a sudden Taggart jumped I did the old push to the face (with alot of force) to about 5 of there players and gave one a proper smack. There keeper ram over and gave him a shove and Taggart turned on him and he crapper his pants and ran off. He had the big number 25 by the throat as well! He got sent to the stands by the ref. I thought it was gonna kick off big style. One of there players had treatment for a bad cut to the nose after! I'd be surprised of we see him on the touch line again this season! Last time I saw something like that was playing pub football for the brown cow!

Brilliant! He get sent off or just walk down the tunnel voluntarily?

How the ref didn't book any players after that is beyond me. He obviously couldn't identify anyone but to not have clocked anyone involved was very poor

He got sent off !

He banged Michalik, hit another guy and shouted "Who feckin' wants it…." PIled right in, good on him but Corney must have his head in his hands toneet. That will cost Taggart and the club a few bob. A 20 man free-for all with coaches and subs diving in is gonna be costly… highlight of the night and the best since Beckford v Short!

:lol: Thats great. B)

From the RRE I saw one one of ours get stamped on the chest whilst ont he floor and my 10 yr old nephew said he saw a fist land so guess his eye sight is better than mine...grin.gif

Shows how good my eyes are as well I thought it was Dickov throwing punches only about three foot smaller :lol: