BBC Northwest now!

missed it anyone know what was said?

filmed last night, showed a packed BP, (cough, cough....) interview beforehand with a few fans all saying lets stay here and re-develop, a bit of the game - not the boxing bit though.

Interview with him on the terraces, saying he hopes he does not wake up one morning and say "enough is enough" like his other partners have. confirmed that the BP re-development is a no goer really and we are desperate to have a new stadium with all the facilities a town/community needs.

back in the studio, they were saying its a shame....disappointed.gif there could be no OAFC

a pull on the heart strings card....

Nothing we didn't already know. SC:

explained how the failed plan at Failsworth would've worked

said that you have to be worried about the future of the club

said he hoped that there will never be a morning when he wakes up and says "that's it", like the other two did

Oh crap...sorry Take me anywhere I hovered over the plus/minus key and its logged/downgraded your post.

SO SORRY...Have contacted Ackey and co re-upgrades on how to rectify this...

Edited by underdog

Nothing we didn't already know. SC:

explained how the failed plan at Failsworth would've worked

said that you have to be worried about the future of the club

said he hoped that there will never be a morning when he wakes up and says "that's it", like the other two did

filmed last night, showed a packed BP, (cough, cough....) interview beforehand with a few fans all saying lets stay here and re-develop, a bit of the game - not the boxing bit though.

Interview with him on the terraces, saying he hopes he does not wake up one morning and say "enough is enough" like his other partners have. confirmed that the BP re-development is a no goer really and we are desperate to have a new stadium with all the facilities a town/community needs.

Following the collapse of the Failsworth plans Corney was also asked “what now?” He replied “ It’s really very very difficult, but there are one or two alternatives for us to check out”

Anyone think it is a bit naughty moaning about not having any land to build the new ground in Oldham when there is a huge wealth of land around boundary park (including boundary park.

Redevelop it. You won't get another ground so close to a main motorway.

i take it from that that you have to 20 million needed to do so which you are happy to hand over? cheers thats a great gesture. you surely are the saviour of latics that we were all hoping for

Anyone think it is a bit naughty moaning about not having any land to build the new ground in Oldham when there is a huge wealth of land around boundary park (including boundary park.

Redevelop it. You won't get another ground so close to a main motorway.

No disrespect meant, but I think the sooner some fans get any ideas about redeveloping boundary park out of their heads, for good, the better!!!!

Unless anyone knows an oil tycoon with a spare 20 million it aint happening

Maybe I'm really really stupid or something, but I still haven't seen any convincing financial argument that explains why building a brand new stadium somewhere else is viable, but redeveloping Boundary Park isn't.

We're told that it's due to the collapse in land values, such that the land around Boundary Park is no longer valuable enough to subsidise the redevelopment. And yet when you add the plot of land the ground is actually built on, the overall value suddenly becomes such that it will finance the building of a whole new stadium elsewhere.

Does not compute.

Maybe I'm really really stupid or something, but I still haven't seen any convincing financial argument that explains why building a brand new stadium somewhere else is viable, but redeveloping Boundary Park isn't.

We're told that it's due to the collapse in land values, such that the land around Boundary Park is no longer valuable enough to subsidise the redevelopment. And yet when you add the plot of land the ground is actually built on, the overall value suddenly becomes such that it will finance the building of a whole new stadium elsewhere.

Does not compute.

its been gone over that many times its just getting boring now. the land at BP including BP is going to be sold to finance the new stadium on the new site. if we dont get a new site and rebuild BP at BP we cant sell BP and the current site to fund the new site/stadium. its not rocket science