just done exactly what we need to have had a go at doing.

chairman says it's wiped off their costs up to next season with the run they've had so think what it would do for us. hope something like this shows dickov and co. what should be done next season

Sometimes you get what you deserve, we could have had cup run or at least the start of one if we hadn't gone to Accrington and played our reserves, they weren't good enough and we were out in the first round.

We have no one to blame but ourselves.

It's been a great money spinner for Orient and now they have a replay at the Emirates to look forward to, good luck to em.

Sometimes you get what you deserve, we could have had cup run or at least the start of one if we hadn't gone to Accrington and played our reserves, they weren't good enough and we were out in the first round.

We have no one to blame but ourselves.

It's been a great money spinner for Orient and now they have a replay at the Emirates to look forward to, good luck to em.

They have already made £800k apparently from their cup run, not including the money they will recieve from the game at The Emirates.

Also couldnt believe yesterday when i heard they had only lost 1 of the last 20 matches in all competitions.

They have already made £800k apparently from their cup run, not including the money they will recieve from the game at The Emirates.

Also couldnt believe yesterday when i heard they had only lost 1 of the last 20 matches in all competitions.

+1

new they had been on a good run but was shocked at that

Bastards are also putting my weekend in London at risk by not getting knocked out!!

+1 Me and about 8 others awaiting to book our train tickets down. I know we could probably book them with comfort knowing that we will play them that weekend but still you never know!

Edited by Oafc88

Got hammered by BHA 5-0 and haven't looked back. We were going great after Southampton embarassed us but mentalty changed after we hammered the monkey hangers.