NO GOALS in 8 out of last 9 games

Relied on to much from our midfield this season, just not enough from strikers, which is hard to blame them though, considering Tonk hasn't had a solid strike partner this season, and he's getting to how many goals you'd want from a target man in a season

Really down about this result in particular. As terrible as our run of form has been, the last 6 games have been against form sides (bar Sheff Wed who have an expensively assembled squad) who we've been expected to lose to. Tonight was different, both teams have been in very bad form recently and we can't take advantage and at least get a point.

Tranmere has now become a relegation 6-pointer...how did it come to this?!

Really down about this result in particular. As terrible as our run of form has been, the last 6 games have been against form sides (bar Sheff Wed who have an expensively assembled squad) who we've been expected to lose to. Tonight was different, both teams have been in very bad form recently and we can't take advantage and at least get a point.

Too many soft touch players in the team is the answer.

that's what's so annoying about this result especially. now there's a real chance of us going down, after the start we had. i hadn't looked at the table properly and tonight also showed theres not a lot of signs of it changing.

talk of going down this season were dramatic for me, but now if we don't sort it out, we could.

Just back from the Colchester game. Never really looked like scoring to be honest, had a few half chances. Quite a few times the players just tried to pass it around in the box and were afraid to shoot. Clueless.

Edited by carrabanana

What we are missing i think is a bit of creativity. People will slate Reid but i have been impressed with him last two games and now am starting to think he his looking more settled now. Tonight he had a good chance like on Saturday found some good posistions and some nice touches. Second half he did seem to drift out the game more but once he scores i think he will come good.

First half we had three great chances one by Lee, by Reid and by Jones. Furman had a good chance just before they scored. Think some of it is just down to luck and maybe focus on shooting in training.

The start of this debacle coincided with the Failsworth No Go announcement and Corneys subsequent rant..followed by the late wages fiasco..... morale must be at

a very low ebb throughout the club no matter what Dickov says. The blame is squarely with Corney

The start of this debacle coincided with the Failsworth No Go announcement and Corneys subsequent rant..followed by the late wages fiasco..... morale must be at

a very low ebb throughout the club no matter what Dickov says. The blame is squarely with Corney

Why is it that it has be someone’s fault?

Maybe a young talented squad overachieved at the start of the season? maybe they have run out of steam? Maybe we just are not good enough?

A few season ago it was Moores fault, then it was Sheridans fault then it was Penneys fault

But waits we all like Dickov or his attitude at least so who do we blame?

It has to be Corney having rant because he has been screwed out of millions and rightly had a moan about the state the club is in.

Everyone knew to certain extent the position the club was in before his “rant”

So why would it affect the players so much baring in mind the run started before wage payments where missed.

I personally think if we can sneak a win no matter how we manage it, then we will see a change in the players and the confidence will return to a young team

Here hoping it’s on TV on Monday

Its possibly turned in to a cliché but now is the time to KEEP THE FAITH!

Make no bones about it all the off the pitch stuff did affect everything that was happening on it, Since it happened we've dropped like a stone and still falling, In reality by causing such a stir he's committed financial suicide in every sense of the word and killed off everything he's trying to save.

I really wonder what's going through the minds of the players at this moment in time? Has the fight gone out of them? Do they actually give a damn any longer after what was said? I know full well if I was in their shoes I'd be looking long and hard for another club and fast, Can you really save something that no longer wants to be saved?