Right, 8 cup finals remain

we've got 5 days until we play Tranmere, time for a bit of team-building. The players are suffering a lack of confidence, form, desire - how do we turn it round? Well we've tried everything else, so Friday night get 'em all out on the razz ripping the piss out of one another, forget what's happened previously and have a good time. They're all in this together and if that doesn't work…nothing will...

we've got 5 days until we play Tranmere, time for a bit of team-building. The players are suffering a lack of confidence, form, desire - how do we turn it round? Well we've tried everything else, so Friday night get 'em all out on the razz ripping the piss out of one another, forget what's happened previously and have a good time. They're all in this together and if that doesn't work…nothing will...

Is Belle Vue open on Friday?

Is Belle Vue open on Friday?

I just think they need a bloody big blow out, get it all off their chests cards on the table a big friggin' punch up if need be but release what is holding them back at the moment and allow us to play with freedon

He turned up in the Radio Manchester commentary box at half time last night.

Accurately quoted as saying "we don't do goals".

What he actually said is "We don't do goals here', referring to our :censored:e record at Colchester (Where we have scored in only one game since they took over the club in 2004, 0-0, 0-0, 2-2, 0-1, 0-1….) He was right too….

So we can get a max of 70 points, from our remaining games realistically I reckon we are probably going to get 12 from that, so 58 point. SO my prediction is we're gonna stay up and end up about 15th in the league. Anyone agree with that?

So we can get a max of 70 points, from our remaining games realistically I reckon we are probably going to get 12 from that, so 58 point. SO my prediction is we're gonna stay up and end up about 15th in the league. Anyone agree with that?

Realistically you would expect the following:

H Tranmere WIN (49pts)

A Notts County DRAW (50pts)

H Charlton LOSE (50pts)

A Yeovil Town DRAW (51pts)

A Exeter City DRAW (52pts)

H Walsall WIN (55pts)

A Swindon Town DRAW (56pts)

H MK Dons LOSE (56pts)

Couple of draws in there we SHOULD win (Yeovil, Exeter, Swindon)

I seriously think if we can get a win we could go on a decent run.

Performances have deffo picked up last 2 games, just need someone to stick the ball in the net!

Edited by eden ds

I think you are being overly optimistic, you could also get the following:

H Tranmere DRAW (47pts)

A Notts County LOSE (47pts)

H Charlton LOSE (47pts)

A Yeovil Town LOSE (47pts)

A Exeter City LOSE (47pts)

H Walsall DRAW (48pts)

A Swindon Town LOSE (48pts)

H MK Dons LOSE (48pts)

I don't really expect us to pick up anything away from home as we just roll over and accept defeat, we really need to turn the Tranmere and Walsall home games into victories to be safe on 52 pts.

My personal opinion of how I think/hope the remainder of the season will pan out is as follows:

H Tranmere DRAW (47pts)

A Notts County LOSE (47pts)

H Charlton DRAW (48pts)

A Yeovil Town DRAW (49pts)

A Exeter City LOSE (49pts)

H Walsall WIN (52pts)

A Swindon Town DRAW (53pts)

H MK Dons WIN (56pts)

Wasn't that tried by Shez a couple of times?